The Tenth Torrent.

Author's POV:

" Hello!" Dua spoke to Aaliyah using Ihsan's mobile as her's was broken by Zain.

" Hello! Dua ji! Are you alright? Did Zain Bhai hurt you?" Aaliyah asked hurriedly.

Dua stayed silent for a while and smiled. Zain stopped opening the door of the washroom when he heard that Dua is talking to Aaliyah.

" No Aaliyah! Zain didn't hurt me." Dua smiled pressing her shoulder which is aching like hell due to Zain's hard grip.

Zain's face went pale when Dua said that he didn't hurt her while all he did since their marriage is only hurting her.

" I was so scared Dua ji. The line went blank and your phone was not switched off and Zain Bhai's angry voice. All that shook me." Aaliyah said.

" What is this Dua ji...... Dua ji Aaliyah? Ain't you going to call me Bhabhi?" Dua smirked.

Aaliyah's voice was struck in her throat when Dua asked her to call her Bhabhi.

" What do you mean? That means......" Aaliyah asked and Zain wantedly made a loud sound of opening the door. Dua looked alarmed and said to Aaliyah that she'll call later.

Aaliyah looked at the mobile with the mixed emotions.

Does that mean Ihsan's father agreed to our marriage? She thought. It's like a 100 volt shock to her.

She went to canteen to have her lunch amd came back to see 8 missed calls from her father.

She immediately called him mumbling the greetings to him.

" Abbu, what happened?" She asked.

" Ihsan's father sent an official proposal asking for your hand beta." Arsalan said dropping a bomb on her head.

" What?" He whispered.

" They want me to come to India for Salatul Ishtikara and Imam Zamin. " Arsalan said. He is really trying to contain his happiness.

" Are you happy with this Abbu?" Aaliyah asked hesitantly.

" Of course beta. You love him and wanna make this relationship a halal one and I don't need any reason to be happy more than this." Arsalan said happily. He knows that his daughter always finds her happiness in his. And this time he wanna really see her happy.

" Book me a flight ticket to India for tomorrow." Arsalan cheered making her smile in tears. She never expected Ihsan to work things with his father this quick.

" Ok Abbu. I'll book your flight for tonight and Ihsan will pick you there tomorrow." Aaliyah laughed still crying.

" First wipe those tears Innu beta. It's time to be happy not to cry. This is what you want from the past 3 years." Arsalan consoled his daughter while she wiped her tears.

Once she cut the call, she rested her head on her table. It's like some series of sweet shocks from her closed ones. Dua is like her elder sister whom she always craved for.

Her whole day went with the calls from Dua, Ihsan, Nishma. She booked her ticket for tomorrow to India taking a leave for one month.

Arsalan landed in the Kempegowda International Airport. He looked around for Ihsan. He looked at the photo Aaliyah sent. But there are there faces which looked alike holding the placard with bold letter of his name.

" Assalamualaikum. I'm that Arsalan Kabir Zaman whom you are looking for." Arsalan said warmly saying Salam to them.

Ihsan and Zain touched his feet and greeted him back while Aadil greeted him with a hug.