The Fourth Fued

Author's POV:

" Dua, tum teek ho beta? " Asked Nishma. ( Dua, are you alright?)

" Ji Ammi! Bas thoda flu aur and sore throat hai. " She answered groggily with pain.

" Just go to our hospital and consult the doctor." Nishma said patting Dua's cheek. Dua nodded while their driver accompanied her.

" Madam ji, we are here." He said and Dua smiled at him. She opened the door and walked towards the lavish hospital where OWAISI HOSPITAL is boldly written. She sighed at her fate and sat in the waiting chairs.

As it's the lunch time, she had to wait for sometime.

" Dua Zain Owaisi......" The receptionist called without realising. Once she got what she said at last, her mouth formed an O.

Zain who was passing by saw her and fumed in anger. He marched towards her and held her hand. He smiled at everyone who are looking at her.

Once he reached his cabin, he pushed her and closed the door.

" Don't you feel ashamed showing off? Why did you come here?" Zain yelled holding both her shoulders.

" Zain......" She tried to say but her sore throat made it hard for her to speak. Tears steamed down her cheeks making Zain more angry.

" Stop shredding these useless tears ." He said angrily.

" Just get the hell out of here." Zain said pushing her away. She tried to hold the table from falling but the iron table sliced her skin making her fall. Dua controlled her yelp and walked away wiping her tears.

Zain sat in his chair and rubbed his face with his palms. His heart is aching seeing how Dua is trying to take his Nur's place.

Dua rushed to the washroom and covered her mouth before a loud sob leave her mouth. She washed her face and patted her face with the paper towels there.

 She washed her face and patted her face with the paper towels there

She gestured the driver to take her home and he immediately obliged.

She changed into a comfortable kurti and jeans once she reached home. As it's time for maghrib, she prayed them asking her creator to let her go from this unwanted relationship.

" Dua, mera bachha! Zain bhi aaya. Tum khana paroso. Main abhi chicken leke aati hoon. " Nishma said walking to the kitchen but Aadil held her hand and gestured both the ladies to sit. ( Dua, my child! Zain too came. Just serve the food, I'll go and get the chicken.)

Meanwhile the servant brought the chicken and placed it on the dining table. Everyone prayed the grace and started eating. Only the sound of spoons and cutlery can be heard.

" Dua, how did your meet with the doctor go?" Aadil asked and she just passed him a smile nodding that it went well.

An unsettling feeling started to eat Zain when she smiled at his father. He accused her of showing off her surname while she came there for treatment.

Dua completed faster than others and left the place. She sat on the couch and started to type her novel as soon as she completed praying her Isha.

" What happened to Dua?" Zain asked his mother.

" She have severely flu and her throat is very sore. I doubt she has fever too. So I asked her to go to the hospital." Nishma said smiling at her Vikrant.

Dua looked at her laptop to see every letter on her screen smudged. She feel her whole body sour. She closed her laptop and slept on the couch snuggling. Involuntary tears flowed out of her eyes unknown of the reason.

Zain slept on his bed and looked at her who is sneezing again and again. He felt bad for pushing and yelling at her when she is sick.

Why didn't you even say back a word Dua? Why are you bearing me? He want to yell this but seeing her peacefully sleeping made him sigh. Little did he know is she is tired of him and his accusions.

She is repeatedly sneezing pulling her duvet to shield her mouth. She tried to make it sound as low as possible.

Zain woke up and left to the hospital as he have an important surgery. He looked at Dua who is sleeping before going to the hospital.

Nishma came to their room to see Dua still sleeping.

" Dua? Get up beta. I guess you've even missed your Fajr. " Nishma shook her waking up.

" Ammi! My body is aching a lot. I don't have any more strength left in my heart or body." Dua mumbled with her sore throat. Nishma didn't understand why she is referring to her heart.

" Come on get up beta! My baby is a string girl. Let me run you a bath." Saying this she took Dua into the washroom helping her brush. She gently ran her bath with the hot water and fed her the breakfast.

Dua sat against the headboard and thought about her life. There is not even a second that she is happy after marrying Zain. Eventually she fell in love with him but she is totally done with him.

Once she confirmed that no one is around, she called Ihsan. He picked it after few rings.

" Assalamualaikum Bhabhi!" He greeted her cheerfully even though he is weak.

" Walekum assalam Ihsan!" Dua replied with almost no strength.

" You know right? I treat you as my own brother?" She asked controlling her tears.

" Ji." He said.

" Whatever I'm gonna tell you will be only between us Ihsan." Dua spoke with a lot of difficulty.

" Do you wanna share something bhabhi?" Ihsan asked. Every word Dua spoke is raising his heart beat. He is sensing some negative vibes.

" Ji. I'm done Ihsan. Mujhe talaak chahiye. " She blasted a bomb on his head. ( I want divorce.)

" Bhabhi?" He asked astonished.

" I'm exhausted Ihsan. Mentally, physically and emotionally." She said and with the each word she spoke tears started leaking from her eyes.

" Bhabhi. I guess you are not in your right mind. We'll talk later." Ihsan said.

" I'm sick Ihsan and your brother accused me of showing off his surname when I went for the treatment. My head is aching like hell. You promised me Bhai that you won't leak any of our talks." Dua laughed at the end and cut the call leaving Ihsan worry.

He knows that his Bhai's and Bhabhi's relation is never an ideal relationship but he don't know what he did that his Bhabhi wanna give up on her marriage. He is literally shivering thinking of all these. It's like he is getting shock on shock on the same day.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 1098.