Chapter 1: A Fateful Meeting

Maya's point of view

Walking into that bar was the best decision I ever made. I had a horrible day and I couldn't pull myself together to go home and deal with my shit there. I decided to go to Joe's and drink a few before going home so that I could forget. Little did I know, my life was about to change.

"Drinking alone?"

I looked up to see a beautiful Italian goddess talking to me.

"Yes. Long day. Needed to come drink alone." I may regret saying I'm not interested, but I came here to drink not flirt with women who I could never land.

"You sure? I'm pretty good company."

Her smile was sexy and calm. She intrigued me. So I responded, "I'm not up for talking. But I would be down for some company."

That's all the response she needed to move over to the stool next to me. She held her hand out to me.

"Dr. Carina DeLuca."

"Captain Maya Bishop. I thought I said I didn't want to talk."

"Well, captain Maya Bishop. I can't just take some strange girl home before learning the name I'll be screaming tonight."

Oh. My. God. I can't believe the effect she has on me. Or how bold she is. I need to release this tension from the day and now this sexual tension building up quickly. I noticed I had my mouth slightly agape. She took this opportunity to press her lips to mine. Her lips were so soft and tasted faintly of cherry and white wine. I closed my lips around hers and we quickly found a rhythm. Before I knew it she had her hand on my thigh drawing soft circles. I needed her now. I paid the tab and took her hand in mine. Gently pulling her out the door and into the nearest cab.

"My place or yours?" I asked.

She kissed me and told the cab driver an address that was a few blocks away.

"Damn. We could have walked there if I had known how close you lived." I responded to her.

"But maya, if we were walking I could not do this."

She placed one hand on my face bringing me close to her and began to kiss me. Her other hand wandered up and down my torso looking for a place to land. She settled for my hip and leaned in hard to me. I let a small moan escape my lips and she stopped kissing me. She raised one eyebrow and flipper her hair over to one side. She quietly whispered in my ear "if you keep that up I'm not going to be able to wait to fuck you and will have to take you right here in the backseat of this cab."

I could feel myself get so wet with that comment. She has so much confidence it is beyond sexy. I think she knows that though. I kept quiet while we made out for the remainder of the ride. As soon as the cab arrived Carina paid them and took my hand. She pulled me quickly up to her apartment building and scanned her key card. Once we were inside she wrapped her arm around my waist and led me to an elevator. Once inside I pushed her up against the door.

"Mmmmm... Bella I love this, but there is a camera. So keep it PG so I can keep living here."

"Yes ma'am." I started to kiss her neck alternating between small kisses and gently sucking. Doing my best to not leave marks for this hot doctor to have to explain. I found my hands wondering to her ass and squeezing slightly. She let out a small gasp and pulled me close. Pulling one of my knees between her legs. As I kissed her Her tongue bumped against my teeth requesting access. I gratefully obliged and our kiss grew very heated. She started to slowly grind on me and I could feel how warm she was, making me even more turned on. As if I needed any assistance in that. I could tell she was building up and was getting close. I pulled back and heard the elevator ding just in tome.