Chapter 5 ( Rewrite Complete )

Start from the beginning

"Ah, you mean those?" He said

"SEE HE EVEN CONFI-
"thats for construction to build you new houses" he said.

"Eh."

Few minutes later.

"So those are only used for contruction?"
Sienna said sitting on the otherside of the table.

"Yes, you really think that we would destroy your home?" Mr. O'Neill said.

"Shut up you hu-
"Sienna."
"Yes."

"Welp, I need to return back to the states and give the treaty to the congress. Luckily the first ships delivering supplies will arrive tomorrow. G'day to you Mr. Belladonna and Ms. Khan." He said leaving the room.

"Sienna what were you thinking?" Ghira said. Getting Sienna's attention.

"We can't trust humans, don't you remember?" She said.

"But these humans are different." He then explained her the history of America. He thanked the Ambassador for it.

Although Sienna denied that they are their ancestors, with

"So, they are our true ancestors?" she questioned.

"Yes." Ghira answered.

"Even then they are still humans who want us dead." She said.

"Sienna, Please don't ruin this. This is the only thing that can protect us aganist not only the Grimm but Atlas as well." He said. "Sienna, thus is not all about me now. Its about our kind."

"But-" Ghira then cut her off again.

"Sienna I have known you for years now. This is now you, the Sienna I know does not kill for our equality. But ever since you became leader you changed." He then left her as Sienna thinks what is really her goal.