Chapter 5 ( Rewrite Complete )

Start from the beginning

"Why just don't you sign it and wait for something to happen?" She suggested.

Seconds Later

"Well, Mr Belladonna, have you agreed?"
Mr. O'Neill said.

"Yes, I have agreed to the treaty." He replied. He was about to continue but Ghira cut him off.

"But, I want my people not to be Racially dscriminated or be enslaved."

"Ah, there's no need for that, also we have no slavery within the States or anywhere." O'Neill said. "Our nation has abolished slavery."

"May i ask, When did you abolished slavery in your nation?" Ghira asked.

"Slavery was abolished almost 200 years ago." He said. Wait, 200 years ago?

"200 years ago?" He questioned

"Yes, 200 years ago, why what's the problem?" He questioned.

"You said that your nation abolished slavery 200 years ago, there are no recorded civilization that was established 200 years ago." Ghira exclaimed. the Ambassador then told Ghira what happened before Remnant was inhabited by us.

Few minutes later. Cuz the author is lazy as hell.

"So your saying that humanity has inhabited this world for about 2.4 million years ago."
Ghira said just to confirm what the Ambassador said.

"Yes, that is correct." The Ambassador said.

"This means, you people are our ancestors before Remnant was born?" Ghira said.

"Pretty much." He answered.

Ghira then says. "Well then, I will do anything in my power to be a trustful ally." The Ambassador smiles as America finally has an ally.

Then suddenly doors burst open.

"GHIRA!" a female tiger faunus, Sienna Khan, shouted.

"I heard what you are doing. You have abandoned your own kind just for your own gain!" She said.

"I knew this would happened." Mr. O'Neill said.

"Sienna, calm down these humans ar-" Ghira tried to reason but was cut off by Sienna.

"You human scum! You dare to lie to us! Saying you are a 'peaceful' diplomatic mission!" She said.

"What?" He said.

"You know what I am saying! Your men are dropping vehicles preparing to destroy our home! OUR ONLY HOME!"
She said.

"What?" Ghira said, waiting for Mr. O'Neill to answer.

"THIS!" She said. Pulling out pictures.

 Pulling out pictures