~*~

I woke up and took a shower and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and saw I had time before I had to leave. Parker started to cry, I walked into the nursery and Braydon was rocking him.

"I think it's gotten worse," he said.

"Well, can you take him to the doctor?" I asked. "I can call in sick an-"

"I got him," he said. "You go to work."

"What about Sadie?" I asked.

"Can you take her?" He asked.

"Sure," I said and smiled. "They'll love her." I walked and I grabbed her, I got her ready and I fixed her diaper bag, I pecked Braydon's lips and walked downstairs, I carried her out and put her in the car seat. I drove to the school and got her out, I walked in and to my classroom. I sat her down and she was asleep. The bell soon rang and the kids came in. I started talking and someone knocked on the door, I opened it and I saw Byron.

"This is for you," he said and I took them and he left. I saw it was a flyer for a field trip.

"Guys, looks like a field trip is happening for seniors," I said.

"Yes," they said and Sadie started whimpering.

"Is that a baby?" Sam asked.

"Uh yeah," I said. "I think she's hungry." I got her out and her bottle.

"She's adorable," Cassidy said and I smiled. I saw someone touched her hand and I looked to see Cason.

"What's her name?" Cason asked.

"Sadie," I said and she grabbed Cason's finger and he smiled. She finished her bottle and she laughed.

"Can I hold her?" He asked and I nodded, he picked her up and she laughed. "You're a happy little baby." He gave her back.

Lunch time came and I carried her to the cafeteria, I sat with the football team and they were feeding her. My phone vibrated.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Braylon," Braydon said.

"Hey, did you find out anything about Parker?" I asked.

"They said he has the flu," he said.

"Where are you at now?" I asked.

"On the way home, he's asleep," he said and Cason sat Sadie on the table.

"Just tell me how he's feeling later," I said and Cason let Sadie go. "Wait no, she can't sit up yet." She sat up by herself. "She's sitting up."

"Sadie is?" Braydon asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I'll see you at home."

"Alright, bye," he said and I hung up.

"Who's Parker?" Austin asked.

"That's Sadie's twin brother," I said. "I had twins."

"Man," Ashton said. "That had to hurt."

"You have no idea," I said and the lunch bell rang and I grabbed her.

The last bell rang and I was in my class, Sadie was playing with her toys. I was checking the tests and some of the football team came in.

"Hey guys," I said. "I might be a little late."

"It's fine, do you want us to take Sadie?" Cason asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"We'll stay in the locker room and wait for you, nothing will happen to her," Ashton said.

"Fine," I said. "Don't break her please." Cason picked her up and they grabbed her bag. I finished and I walked out, I walked down to the gym and to the locker room. I saw the boys but I didn't see Sadie. "Where's my baby?" Cason walked out with her and she was wearing a football onesie, black basketball shorts, and Jordans.

"She spit up on Cason and so we changed her," Ashton said, I walked to my locker and I got changed.

"Can one of you walk to my car and look in the truck, Sadie's stroller is in there and get it?" I asked and got my keys.

"I will," Cason said and grabbed the keys.

"Let's go," I said and we walked in the field. Cason came back with the stroller and I put Sadie in it. We started practicing. "Get water." They got water and I looked at Alex, she bent over to wipe something off her cleat and her shirt came up a little. I saw a big bruise that I knew wasn't from football, those boys went to far.

"Alex," a boy called and we looked to see a different boy this time.

"Can you give me just five more minutes? I still gotta change," She said.

"Just do it at home, I gotta drop off Chad and Chelsea," he said. "So we gotta go now."

"Ok," she said and turned around.

"I can take you home again, it's not a problem," Cason said.

"It's fine," she said.

"Ok, see you tomorrow," he said and she walked through, she grabbed her stuff and jumped over the fence. He took her gym bag and we watched as they walked to the car. There was a boy leaning against it, he smirked and the girl had a nasty look on her face.

"Ok, practice is over," I said and I went and got Sadie.

I got home and I walked upstairs to the nursery. I got Sadie some clothes and I gave her a bath and got her dressed. She fell asleep and I laid her in her crib. I walked back to my room and I got changed. I laid down and I drifted off to sleep.