"Hey Ms. Parker," Austin said and I smiled.

"Hey guys," I said and I started teaching. "Just start on the worksheet and tell me when you're done." They started and I sat on my desk, my door opened and Braydon walked in. I stood up and he walked to me. "What are you doing here?"

"I got bored since Amy took Parker," he said.

"Ms. Parker, I need help," Cassidy said.

"We've been known that," Chris said and she shot him a look.

"Just multiply instead of divide," Olivia said and she nodded.

"Ms. Parker?" Braydon asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm married," I said and he raised an eyebrow, I walked around and got the ring pop. I put it on my finger and walked back beside him. "I'm married to Cason." he smirked and stood up.

"I run this school now, me and my friends," he said.

"Really?" Braydon asked and I rolled my eyes, he kissed me and they whistled. We pulled apart and I smiled. Braydon smirked at Cason.

"Yeah Cason, he won," Ashton said.

"Trust me, my brothers and I, will always run this school," Cason chuckled and rolled his eyes.

The last bell rang for school and I walked to the gym, I walked in and to the locker room. I got changed and Alex walked in, she got changed. We walked out on the field and started practicing.

"Hey Braylon," I heard Carter and I turned around, I saw Grayson and Carter.

"Wow, you two together and not fighting, it's a miracle," I said.

"Very funny Blake," Grayson said and I laughed, someone's arm went over my shoulder and I saw Cason.

"So, coach Parker, when can we find out our positions?" He asked.

"Right now actually," I said. "Ok, Cason you're quarterback." he smiled and I called out more. "Get water." they walked to get water and I walked to the two boys.

"So, you having fun?" Grayson asked.

"Yeah," I said and smiled, Alex pushed Desmond and he pushed her back and she fell into Austin and he pushed her.

"Should we stop them?" Carter asked.

"No, she wants to play with the boys, she has to deal with it," I said. "As long as they don't hit her, I won't say anything." I walked to the boys and got some water.

"Aye Alex!" I heard a boy and I looked to see one at the fence.

"Who's that?" Derek asked.

"What?" She called.

"You coming?" He asked.

"Practice isn't over yet Trey," she said.

"Can't you just miss it?" He asked.

"Fine," she said and started to walk away.

"Wait, I'll bring her home," Cason said.

"Cason, you don't have too," she said.

"It's fine," he said.

"See you at home then," Trey said and walked away.

"Who was that?" Jacob asked.

"My step brother," she said.

"You have a step brother?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, let's just keep practicing," she said and we started run throughs again.