Prologue

"There once was a tiger striped cat. This cat died a million deaths. Revived
and lived a million lives and was owned by various people that he really didn't care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then one day, the cat became a stray cat, which meant he was free. He met a white female cat and the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years past and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger striped cat cried a million times and then he died too. Except this time . . . . .he didn't come back to life."

Spike Spiegel had retold this story many times before. This life he was currently in was his final life. Just like in the story, he had died many times before and everything played out pretty much the same.

However, this final life was the most precious to him. It was completely different than his previous lives.

First off, there was the appearance of something called quirks.

Second and most importantly of all, because in this life. . . . . He had a sister. Her name was Inko. Spike remembered all the times they had together. Spike gave her piggyback rides and they both ate mint chocolate ice cream. Both were orphaned at a young age because their parents had tragically died.

In this life, most of the allies he encountered were living peacefully. Jet was with his old sugar momma and he even had kids of his own.
Faye was a famous actress and model.
Ed was living with her father and Ein was with them and they were playing frisbee.

However, he never found Julia.

Spike looked around the entire solar system to find her and he was sad at the fact that Julia never came back.

Not in this life.

But he knew he had to find Vicious and end this cycle. Too bad it meant losing this very precious life. And he knew eventually, his crew will come back together.

Spike was navigating the Bebop as he then received an email mentioning something special.

Spike: Bebop, go on autopilot and set a course for Earth.

Bebop: Confirming command. Calculating fastest route.

Spike then got up from the commanding seat as he walked toward the showers.

Soon, he arrived on Earth. And he tried to not make the presence of the Bebop known so he had to land it in an abandoned airfield in the forest. He soon walked through Japan and he was looking for the address Inko had sent him. Eventually, he did and he went to their designated door and knocked on it.

But, it wasn't Inko who opened the door. It was a little boy with large eyes and wild green and black hair.

This is his nephew, Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: Uncle Spike!!

Spike: Hey, Kiddo. It's been so long.

He then saw the bruises and burns on his skin as he looked at Izuku with a bittersweet face.

Spike: What happened, buddy?

Izuku: My friend Kacchan hurt me. He got his quirk last year. He called it Explosion and he uses it to hurt me and many other kids at the playground. I tried to protect them, but they don't want my help because I am quirkless.

Inko: Izuku, who is it? Big Brother!

Spike: Hey Inko. It's been a while.

Inko ran at her brother for a hug. But at that moment, Spike turned around and gave Inko a piggyback ride as Inko smiled with delight. Faye smiled as she truly saw the hidden side of Spike she never got to see.