Goodbye..

"Your actions can come back to bite you in the ass.. karma bitch 🖕🏽"

 karma bitch 🖕🏽"

"Someone. I don't care who does it, but there's a tree behind the house. It's large and has a thick trunk. There's also a small engraving on it. Dig about 3 feet below it. There should be a metal box there. Grab it and protect it with your life." I stated, as we walked through the thick forest.

"What's in it?" Todoroki asked.

"Documents. Papers. Anything I was able to record or keep during the first war and before. It's like a valuable memory box." I stated. Along with something vital...

"What's the point of getting records of the first war if it's only a memory box?" Mt. Lady asked.

"Because, it has stuff in it that we're going to need." I stated.

"Is it about All For One?" Izuku asked.

"That and more." I stated as we approached the house of my memories.

"Wait up, Deku! L/N! Don't just go by yourself." Todoroki shouted as me and Izuku started waking towards the mansion.

"AFO and Shigaraki can't take OFA away from us." Izuku stated as we burst in.

"Have you enjoyed your little chit chat with Lady Nagant! Izuku Midoriya. Y/N Shigaraki L/N? You're right, all this was according to plan." Jack clapped.

"Just as expected.. no one was here..." Todoroki stated.

"I do enjoy making predictions as you know N/N. Like how I bet that someone like you couldn't possibly abandon someone like her! Or that you would stay with Izuku no matter what!" Jack teased through the recording.

I clenched my fists. Why do I trust him even when he breaks his promises and twists his words?

"Don't be so frustrated at me! This was all her choice. History is written by the victors, after all. All the stranglers are just labeled as villains. In the end, Quirks are fundamentally incompatible with society. If you don't 'fit in', you're excluded.

"There are no exceptions. You may pretend to be individualistic and pride yourselves in diversity, but it's just human nature. Society always conforms. The paths you've chosen will be one of hardships. Your 'will' slowly chipping away with no end to it in sight. I've been thinking of you... during my time in prison. I'm no longer interested in All Might! You're next!" Jack grinned before...

ᗷOOOOOOᗰ

"*cough* *cough* i-is everyone alright?" I asked, teleporting all of us to a safe house.

Im sorry....

"You used to much energy." Hakamata stated.

"It doesn't matter. Izuku. We need to go." I stated, pulling out my pen and activating it to help me stand up.