The Battle Between Two Lovers Pt.1

Deja Vu hits like a truck.. a group of reckless teens escaping with a victim.

 a group of reckless teens escaping with a victim

"Shit!" I cursed feeling a familiar feeling. He was warping me over.

"L/N!" Yagi shouted.

"Stop them! Before they all disappear!" Torino shouted.

"Damn it! You won't escape, Shigaraki!" I heard Yagi shouted before I was fully consumed by the mud.

"*cough* *cough* damn it." I heard Bakugo faintly say.

"My apologies, Bakugo." Jack said.

"Stay back." I rushed in front of Bakugo, pushing him behind me.

"Master." Tomura said as he and the rest of the League landed.

"So. You've failed once more, Tomura. But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you. Including this child, because you judged that he was an important piece on your game board. Start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this is for you." Jack stated.

"Bakugo, get out of here." I muttered.

"Where do you think you're going? We haven't finished." Jack asked.

"Well while you're monologging over there, I thought it'd be a great chance to run. Go." I shoved Bakugo.

"But it's only beginning, Y/N. Ah. There you are." Jack said.

I grabbed Bakugo and moved him out of the way. Yagi and Jack exchanged a punch.

"I'll have you return my student, All For One!" Yagi declared.

"Have you come to kill me for a second time, All Might?" Jack asked.

The sheer pressure of their punches launched us all away. A dust cloud surrounded the area.

"It took you long enough to find us. It's only five kilometers from the bar to here, and yet it was at least 30 seconds after I sent the Nomu's that you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might." Jack said.

"You're one to talk, it's kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life-support mask you've got on. Aren't you overexerting yourself?" Yagi retorted.

"Don't even think about it Bakugo. You need to get out of here before it's too late." I ordered.

"I won't repeat the mistake I made five years ago. You hear me? I will take Young Bakugo back. And I will make certain you're locked up for the rest of your sad life. Right along with your despicable League of Villains." Yagi declared.

"Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you. This will be hard for us both." Jack said, pushing Yagi through various nearby buildings with a single blast.