Assassination Gone Wrong?

Stop it! Just stop it!

"Young boy...in green... young adult looking old man.. with the boy. We'll take you with us. Follow my orders and I'll leave your limbs attached." A woman stated.

Our trackers (the ones Todoroki gave us) were cut off by pink and blue bullets. They had enough force to create a small crack into the building in front of us.

We immediately began to run/hop away. She's gonna be another pain in the ass.

"I hate to see you tire yourself out."

And here I thought I was pushing you out.

"Don't be like that dear. Can't I talk to my husband without him pushing me away?"

Seeing as you sent an assassin to capture me, I'm gonna say no.

"Let's try again."

~~~

"I can't do it." I sighed, dropping my hand to my side. I was shaking. I mean facing my parents after years of staying away from them would probably do that..

"Yes, you can. I'll be right here." Jack stated.

"I can't.. I can't.. I ca-" "you're the strongest motherfucker I know, babe. Don't say you can't. Say you will." Jack said, cutting me off with a kiss.

"If I come back out here crying, I'm not kissing you for a week." I murmured.

"We both know you can't resist me." He grinned.

___

"Stop it! Stop it!" I felt my body shake as I hid behind a wall.

"You belong with me and Tomura. Don't resist me." Jack said.

"I'm dealing with Nagant right now. I suggest you leave." I growled, sending more smoke out to cover Izuku.

"I will if you answer this question. Why do keep your rings?" Jack asked.

"Goodbye." I growled, pushing him out.

Thinking of anything. If I send my body into a trigger of memories it will fog up my brain and keep him in a haze of all my memories. It will mess my deduction skills but I'm not letting Jack take over my body.

"I don't know if you know this but I really hate guns. They were never something I liked. My parents tried them on me when I was 6. They were almost arrested. Can you believe that?" I asked, punching Nagant across the face.