Spread the News

So many things happening at once.. it's almost ironic

"You do realize that I can transfer it to him myself, right, doctor?" I asked Garaki

"You would need to gain more of All For One. It's too risky. Your body is already having some effects from the amount of power you wield. It's safer if I controlled the transfer." Garaki said.

"I see... Get to work then." I nodded before teleporting back to base.

"You're back. Where'd you go? I was going to introduce you to the newest member of the League." Dabi asked, walking over with the Number 2 hero, Hawks.

"I went to visit Tomura before his appointment. Excuse me, but I have to leave. I'm technically on vacation and I need to be seen around the public. Otherwise heroes might suspect me. I'm sure you won't tell anyone, right, Hawks?" I asked.

"Of course! Hey, why don't I join you? I'm heading around to spread these books." Hawks asked grinning. His eyes held another message though..

"Sure. You don't mind right, Dabi?" I asked.

"Not at all. Maybe you can get to know Hawks better." Dabi said.

I nodded before walking out with Hawks.

"Let's head to that roof. I find looking out into the distance a great way to talk to others for the first time." I said, pointing towards a skyscraper nearby.

"Sure, need a lift?" Hawks asked.

"No, no. It's alright." I waved him off, using Nana's float to fly up to the top. He flew up, keeping pace with me.

"So.. what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Why'd you decide to join the League?" I asked, landing on the roof.

"I've come to realize that I don't really agree with what the heroes are doing. I guess I can relate to the villains more." He shrugged, still grinning.

"Just listen." I said through his mind. He looked over to me shocked.

(Bold will be messages sent : regular will be talking out loud)

"I see. The commission sent you? Answer it out loud after I ask my question out loud. Do you like hero work?" I said.

"Yeah, I suppose." He answered.

"How much are they monitoring you? How many missions have you done?" I asked.

"About 20 or more in the past month. They like to give me a bunch since I'm so fast. They gave me these devices one time that made me go even faster. We gave up on those though." He answered.

"Think of what you want to say, I'll try to relay it to The Commission. Just say yes after I tap your shoulder." I pushed a message through his head as I subconsciously talked about the Liberation Army.