More Investigating

Until we meet again

"I am coming whether you approve of it or not

"I am coming whether you approve of it or not. My mental condition isn't required for this." I stated as me, All Might, and Tsukauchi drove to the hospital that the students were sent to.

"Your hair turned white again. Physically, you do not look fine. We both know you well enough to know that." Tsukauchi said.

"That is exactly why I need to go. For my sanity." I stated knowing full well that they knew something was happening with me.

Not like I tried to hide it. Something like this, makes me careless and drop my happy facade.

"We're here for you, sir. You don't have to do everything yourself." Yagi stated.

"Thank you, both of you. But with this specific thing, I need you both to let me handle it myself. It relates in a more personal matter." I subconsciously reached for my rings before dropping my hand and fidgeting with my fingers.

Tsukauchi and Yagi exchanged looks which went unnoticed by me.

Eventually we pulled up to the hospital and Yagi walked around in his buff form.

"I'm going to check on Midoriya." I stated before walking off to find Midoriya.

"Oh sir. I wasn't expecting you to be here. You're hair is back to normal. That's good." Kirishima stated, grinning.

"Yes, well my memories have been getting less hazier." I stated.

"That's good to hear. We'll give you some alone time." Todoroki said monotonously before leaving.

"Any progress?" I asked, addressing the ghosts in the room.

"He's stable but your vestige has been flickering. It's good to see you out and about but are you physically and mentally stable enough to keep it up?" Hikage asked.

"Nothing about this situation is going to help me stabilize." I sighed before rolling my sleeves up and approaching Midoriya's bed.

"It's not just your vestige. It's all of us." En admitted.

"You're fading?" I asked.

"Not exactly." 2 mumbled.

Noticing my look, Nana explained, "we seem to be getting more and more connected to Midoriya. He is getting more control over OFA."

"Resulting in him taking more of your strength. Meaning that you'll live inside Midoriya one by one. Including me and Yagi's place holders.." I concluded.

"What exactly are you doing?" Hikage asked changing the subject, as I placed my hands on Midoriya's chest.

"I'm attempting something. If what you said was true, I may be able to transfer it back to Midoriya." I stated, taking a deep breath.