Training One For All

(Quick note before we start this chapter! For future reference, I might skip a lot of things for the purpose of this story as well as changing a few things. Some parts don't have much relevance to this story so if I skip a part you like, don't whine about it!)

Carry the torch, Midoriya. Don't let the flame burn out..

 Don't let the flame burn out

"Alright. You boys are done with your detention. Don't be reckless again or you're all in for a hell of the ride. Detention doesn't even hit the tip of what I could do." I said sternly before dismissing them.

They all stood up and left, besides Todoroki. He looked to be contemplating something.

"This is an open and safe space, Todoroki. If you have a question or need to talk, you are free to do whatever." I stated calmly, leaning on the desk.

"You taught my father when he went to UA." He stated monotonously.

"I did. How is he by the way? I've been meaning to ask." I asked, nodding.

"The same." Todoroki said bluntly.

"Let me rephrase that question. How does he treat you, Shoto Todoroki?" I asked.

Todoroki's eyes widened for a split second before reverting back to normal.

"I'm not sure what you mean sir." He said defensively.

"All of us have scars. Some might be visible, some might be internal. Either way, each one has a story. If you ever need to talk, I can listen or even talk *cough* berate *cough*, excuse me, to your father." I fake coughed.

He nodded and walked out with a grin that I barely caught.

~ time skip ~

"Sir. About the thing we were talking about on the first day of school.." Aizawa trailed off.

"Figured it out? What do you have for me?" I asked.

"Do you have a increased lifespan Quirk or a regeneration Quirk?" Aizawa asked.

"You're hovering around the idea of it, yes. But not quite there. In simple terms, I'm immortal and the oldest person living on this planet. Known to myself at least." I grinned.

"So you've around since the beginning of the Quirk surge?" He asked.

I nodded, "Anyways, enough about me. I'm going to find Midoriya." I said, standing from my desk.

"School's already over." Aizawa stated.

"I'll head over to his house then. Also, do you know if All Might is still here?" I asked.

"He headed home already. Why do you ask?" Aizawa asked.

"I'm sure you've seen the attention that All Might gives Midoriya. Assuming that my theories and background information are correct, they would be together. The real question is where would they be?" I smirked. I have 4 different places in mind.