Rajaram: adhu dhaan da sari... Pethavanga avangalkum aasai irukkum le... Let them take her home.. Kaalam poora un kooda dhaan irukka pora... Indha one week dhaane...

Ak: sari okay... But safe ah paathukonga...

He thought this would be the better way to restrain himself from touching her.

Krishnan: sari maappillai....

They took her home... That condo felt so lonely for him. He was bored to death to be there. He then went to Rajaram manor.

He saw Prakash, preethi, Nagaraj and pragya in the living area.. Prakash then talked with Ak alone..

Prakash: sir... Ramanathan Enna panna porom??

Ak: he lived in dark for a long time Prakash... Let him live there for his remaining years.. I saw my parents dying in front of my eyes.. I cannot let him die easily.. I will not kill him.. Let the time, darkness and hunger kill him...

Don't let him sleep.. Oru naalaiku oru velai ku mela soru kudukadhe... Oru glass thanni kudu...

avanuku adutha jenmathule kooda ipdi oru ennam vara koodadhu...

Prakash understood AK's fury.. He lost sixteen years of life.. He lost his family, peace and sleep... Just because of that bastard's cunning plan..

Prakash: sir... Ini ellam nalladhe nadakkum.. Ippo ungalku baby vera vara pogudhu..

He instantly smiled..

They then saw Nagaraj talking to Thaatha..

Rajaram: Idhu dhaan mudiva raja??

Thaatha was not really worried about Rani. But he was thinking for pragya..

Nagaraj: Ama Perippa.. avale divorce panna dhaan poren...

Thaatha: I would have said yes if I was in your age.. But now I'm old.. Nammakaga illanaalum pragya kaga yosikanum le..

Pragya: avanga appa kooda irukradhu nalladhu illa Thaatha.. avanga pannadhu mannika mudiyadha thappu.. Enakaga yosikka veandom pa.. This is your life.. You can decide for yourself.

Nagaraj went on to file divorce against Rani. Rani was devastated to know this and she had no place to go.. She finally found shelter in an old age home.

-----

Three days before wedding...

Ak was missing her terribly.. everything felt empty and meaningless around him. He understood her influence on him.

He then called Prakash.

Ak: where are you???

Prakash: actually we r heading to Sindhuja's home.. Inniku nalangu.. Naan vekkanum nu preethi Ennai iluthutu pora sir..

Ak smirked..

Ak: sari you carry on...

Sindhuja was also missing him alot.. She was quite emotional too.. Even when he was in coma, she stayed next to him.. They never stayed apart more than a day..

Sk mv: indha bet avasiyam dhaana?? Summa irundhu irukkalam...

Sindhuja manase vitradhe.. U need to win this...

But why do I feel like he is always next to me.. Enaku edho pannudhu...

She shook her head and got ready for the function.

She was happy to see preethi, Hema and everyone..

Preethi: oru game vilayaduvoma??

Sindhuja: nalangu le Enna game??