Blessing in disguise

'Hard times are sometimes blessing in
       disguise'

Two months passed soon than SK expected. But she was yet to have a talk with him.. Even though she attended his few board meetings, she was only there for noting minutes of the meeting. After those meetings, all the information were compiled by Nisha and she submitted them to him. She was leaving no chances to let her meet him. But still she was happy that she was able to look at him. She was well aware that He was always going to be her crush not lover. So she didn't bother much with whatever Nisha conspired.

She just wanted to enjoy each n every minute as it was a rare chance for her to be next to her crush😍😍.

One particular evening, she was again made to work late. Even though she was fuming inside. She did work as she valued this job very much. Nisha had a smirk while leaving. She didnt know that it was going to be a blessing in disguise for SK.

Hema was feeling sorry for her but she didn't have any courage to reveal. Supriya tried to appease this situation with Nisha many times. But she never listened. Because Nisha was very much obsessive over AK and Supriya only knew it. Nisha once eavesdropped the conversation between Sindhuja and Hema and she came to know that SK had a crush on AK. This made situation worse for SK.

SK was feeling bored to compile that file as she was compiling it for nth time. Every time she submitted, Nisha found some issue with it. So to recharge herself, she thought to do two of her favorite things.. Singing while gazing at him... She started singing loudly as there was no one in the office. Everyone left by 6 and the clock was ticking near 8.

At the same time, In MD office, Arjun had his video conference meeting with the client from US and the clients were suddenly urging them to submit their plan for the project partnership by tomorrow. AK was trying to call Prakash as there were many reports and layouts which r needed to b organized. But he was stuck in a meeting with the vendor at the other end of city and it would take around two hours for him to reach technopark.

Ak was coming out of his office and suddenly heard a melodious voice in the air and checked towards the direction of the voice. The secretary department was lighted.

Oru Nooru Varusham Pesa Nenachi
Tholil Thoongiduvan

Unakaga...
Unakaga...

Sk was leaning towards her right by cupping her chin with an hand and gazing at his pic in her monitor screen. Suddenly she noticed a change in the atmosphere. She turned towards the door and there he was standing with his hands crossed. She was shocked and worried to know how much he saw and whether he saw his pic in her screen. She suddenly stood n tried to cover it and smiled sheepishly.

She never expected their first personal meeting would be something like this. She was gulping her saliva and she felt anxious. There was a tension in the air. But he didn't seem to react.

Ak was stunned to hear her voice.. It was angelic and soul soothing. He also noticed his pic on her screen but he didn't want to dwell on it as he was in hurry to finish the plan.

Ak: u didn't leave???

She was shocked by his question. But in a minute she composed herself n made her mind that he didn't see anything.

Sk: Nisha mam asked me to complete some work before morning. Hence i was working on it sir.

Ak: then can you do some favor for me??

Sk was again feeling her butterflies... In her mind voice.. Aahaa am his employee but still favor panna mudiyuma nu polite ah kekurare.. Paravale... nice man..

Ak then explained her the situation and they started working together. It was a new partnership project between Credence and an US based firm who were about to venture in Asia. This would be beneficial for both the companies and it will establish credence internationally.

Every department had submitted their files and all it required was to cross verify and form a proper plan. They had a week to finish it but now they have to finish it by night.

They both started working and Prakash was to join them two hours later. At first, she felt little nervous. Then she familiarised herself with the files and worked accordingly.

Ak was amazed with the speed she learned and he too started concentrating on his work. After 2 hours, she submitted him all the quotes and was waiting for his answer with an anticipation.

AK: neenga romba nalla paadringa.

Sk:😳😳😳

Ak lifted his head and said

Ak: i said that u sing well

Sk: Thank u sir...

Ak: ilayaraja song onnu...

Sk: paada soldringala??

Ak: enakaga panna mattingala??

Sk:

Thendral vanthu
Theendum pothu
Enna vannamo manasula
Thingal vanthu
Kaayum pothu
Enna vannamo nenapula

Vanthu vanthu poguthamma
Ennamellam vannam amma
Ennagalukku yethapadi
Vannamellam maarumamma
Unmaiyilae ullatha
Enna enna
Vannangal enna enna

Ak was swaying his head to her song n totally mesmerized with her voice.

Ak: why didn't you try singing then?? Why this job???

Sk: I came to this job because of u...

*Author note: sorry for being little late.. Kuraigal irundhaal kooravum makkale😅😅😅😅 hope i satisfied everyone with this chap... Pidichirundha vote pannanga💜💜💜...