I love my King

'Then I realize what it is. Its him. Something about him makes me feel like am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.'

Sindhuja was yet to recover from whatever happened on that day. She was slowly making her way out of office. In a certain distance, she noticed the same person she met that morning. It was Pragya. Pragya's facial expression didn't look fine when she met SK outside the office.

Pragya: can we go to a nearby coffee shop??

Sk: yes.

In coffee shop,

Pragya: suthi valaikama soldren i don't want u near arjun.

Sk: naanum suthi valaikama soldren. u didn't hire me.

Pragya: am gonna marry him one day.

Sk: its yet to happen in future. Nadakrappo paakalam.

Pragya: we both r in love.

Sk: oh is that so??? Congratulations.. Shall i leave??

Pragya: Don't u love him???

Sk: does it matter to u??

Pragya: no...

Sk: then its none of ur business.

Pragya: naan sonnadhule oru vaarthai koodava nee nambale???

Sk: unmaileiye neenga love pannitrundha ippo neenga en kitte pesitu irukka mattinga. Avar kooda pesitu irundhuruppinga.. And i know about him.

She left without waiting for reply. She was astonished with the way that conversation ended. She was scrutinizing herself for being rude with pragya. But one thing kept on ringing in her mind. Did she really love him?? She had no answer for that.

She knew very well that she had a huge crush on him. But how long she was going to cling on to that part?? She knew very well that they were worlds apart from each other. Everything would end in a minute if she even had a wish like that. But there was always a wild desire in her mind which was slowly growing up and she shunted it everytime it showed its head.

Even his reaction didn't help much to the situation. When he got closer to her that day, for a minute, her everything stood still. For a minute she wished to be in his embrace, to be in his arms. Even for a second, she wished for such a thing. She shouldn't have that kind of desire. But she had. She had mixed emotions all the way to home. She didn't even greet her mom properly.

After dinner, she retired to her bed early. But she was tossing and turning at bed. She didn't get enough sleep. Her sleep was disrupted by him. She was searching for one answer to that inevitable question which had to be answered anyway.

Soon it was morning and she was in her shower. She was looking in the mirror. Her face and hair were wet. She was still thinking. She then washed her face and opened her eyes and at that moment she saw himself standing in front of her.

He was wet. His hairs were sticking to his face. He looked most handsome. He just looked into her eyes and she closed her eyes and touched his face. She felt goosebumps all over and a teardrop slid down her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw nothing, he was gone.. and at that point she realized... "I really love him"...

Un paarvai ennai kolla
Sainthene naanum mella
Neethan en mannava
Neethan en mannava

This lyrics kept on running in her mind. She had realized that she had really fallen in love with her king. He was kept popping up in front of her and she was calling him fondly everytime.. She first found it harder to accept the love but then she was ready to go by her heart. Coz she felt he was worth it. She wasn't going to force him to love her. She was just going to love him in her own way by standing with him, by him and for him forever.

She reached office and she looked much happier that day. She was just flying like a butterfly. She was seeing him everywhere and this time also she saw him.. And called him

Sk: hello manna.. Epdi ulleergal.. (She was yet to come out of her dream)

Ak: haan??

Sk: Mannnaaaa.....

Ak: Enna??

He then smiled.. She realized that real AK was standing in front of her. She just calmly left to her place and sat down. She was scolding herself inwardly.

Sk: ayyo asingama poche..

Ak felt amused to see her like this in the morning. But he didn't give much thought about that. If it was another girl, he would have thought that she was trying to grab his attention. But with sk, he always had a different perspective. Even though she liked him, she never tried to flatter him. Whatever she did, she did from her heart and he liked that aspect in her.

Prakash was stupefied to see such scene in the morning itself. But he noticed Ak who acted like nothing out of ordinary happened. He reported his day's work and left the office to inform Raaju thaatha. Otherwise he would kill him. He was feeling sorry fr AK. But he had no other go.

Ak continuously had meetings that day as they were reaching the end of financial year. He looked haggard and tired. He didn't even notice her presence throughout the day and he was that busy. He took a break for few minutes and looked at her. She too looked at him. He then smiled at her. She understood his state.

Sk: ungalkaga oru paattu paadava??

Ak: hmm..

Sk:

Snehidhanae snehidhanae
Ragasiya snehidhanae
Chinna chinnadhaai korikkaigal
Sevikodu snehidhanae
Idhae azhutham azhutham
Idhae anaippu anaippu
Vaazhvin ellai varai
Vendum vendum
Vaazhvin ellai varai
Vendum vendum
Snehidhanae snehidhanae

Ak was swaying his head and sang together wit her at the end. Her voice had a total control over him. He felt completely energized to work again. She felt happy seeing him boosted up. She singed the tune she loved and she didn't expect her ragasiya snehidhan to sing along with her and he did sing with her. This kept her in a good mood. Between all these things, a pair experienced eyes was watching all these things from the outside of his cabin.

*Author note: makkale.. Karuthukkalai koorungal... How is the story so far?? Author is waiting for comments😍😍 pidichu irundha vote pannunga😍😍... Ur vote my boost....😍😍😍 thittanum naalum thittalam.. Kettuka ready... 😅😅😅