Beauty and the Beast

'I want adventure in the great wide somewhere! I want it more than I can tell! - Belle'

They both were gazing at each other. Sindhuja was not able to believe the things happening around her. Ak was not understanding this feeling but for the first time in his life he felt alive. That evening was special and magical.

Prakash ran to Thaatha who was getting ready for his birthday event in the third floor.. Rajaram saw him through the mirror and started talking.

Thaatha: Enna da odi vare??? Namma kudutha invite work out aayirucha??? En pethi vandhutala???

Prakash: adhellam irukkatum.. First Ennai killunga...

Thaatha: Enna da???

Prakash: killungalen.. Soldren... Come on pinch me soon...

He pinched him and Prakash winced in pain.

Prakash: ipdiya killuvinga???

Thaatha: nerathe ottama vishayathe Sollu.. Time aagudhu...

Prakash: namma kudutha invite le Sindhuja ulla varale...

Thaatha: ada paavi appo varaleiya??? Nee olunga kuduthurukka matte...

Prakash: periyavare... Oru nimisham... Unga pethi ku unga peran... UNGA PERAN invite kuduthurukar...

Thaatha: Dai nee Ennai killu da..

When saying that he sat in a nearby chair...

Prakash: Thaatha paathu... Indhanga vayasu aanavar nu porumaiya killuren...

Rt: ennale nambave mudiyale da... Namma arjun ah???... Sari vaa... Seekram povom...

Prakash: Thaatha Innum neraiya guest varanum... And Arjun is already taking care of the guests.. U can go later..

Rt: ada po da.. The people I wish to meet are already there.. So I am going...

Prakash also came down with Rajaram. The old man's face was brimming with smile and he didn't look like 75 years old. Everyone started greeting him. He was nodding to everyone and then murmured in Prakash's ear..

Thaatha: en pethi enga da???

Prakash: unga peran table le...

Thaatha: what?????

Prakash: Idhuku dhaan killa sonnen...

Thaatha: nee oruthan edhaiyum muzhusa sollama... Installment le sollikittu...

Prakash: ungalku help pandren le.... Enaku veanum...

Rajaram was waiting to meet her. But as that was his birthday he had to wait for her to come to him.

Arjun after greeting with all the guests went and sat down next to her in the table allocated to them. They both were talking to each other in between the festivities arranged in the event.

Pragya was three tables away from them and she was burning in jealousy and envy towards Sk when she saw them being cozy with each other. She felt that Sk had occupied her place. But they both did not seem to be bothered with their surroundings.

It was then the time for the gift sharing. Everybody went in a line and presented the old man with their gifts. Arjun then moved to Rajaram's table. Sk joined the line and Pragya cut in the line before her.

She was cooking up a plan to embarrass Sk in front of old man and Arjun. Sk did not bother with her as she felt it was a total waste of time to fight with her and her foolishness.