Bitter past

'When the past is mentioned, some cry!
When the past is mentioned, some ponder.'

Prakash entered her bedroom and saw someone choking her. His face was not visible from the angle he stood. He then heard him saying.

Guy: Ennai Kalyanam panniko nu Unaku evlo letter potten??? Oru thedavai aachi ketrukiya??

She struggled to release herself from him. Prakash rushed in and pushed that guy away from her. That guy was around 25 years old. He hit him so hard and sent him out of the apartment. He then came in to check on her. There were bruises on her neck and hand. She still had no tears in her eyes. She was scared out of life but she was not willing to show it to him.

Prakash: are you fine??

Preethi: yes..

Her heart screamed no and wished for him to stay with her.

Prakash: Do you know him??

Preethi: I have seen him stalking me twice. But naan neraiya yosikale.. Inniku en driver leave. Epdiyo therinju ulla vandhutan.. En tyre puncture aanappove yosichen. But appo thonale.. Anyways, thanks for saving me..

Prakash: Will you be alright on your own??

Preethi: yes...

He took a step out of the room. Then her door rattled. She ran and hugged him from behind.

Preethi: Can you please stay with me?? I am hell scared. Please.. Morning maid Akka vandhuruvanga.. Please...

He pondered for few minutes and then said okay to stay with her. He was confused with his thoughts. He did not want to meddle with her life again. But leaving her alone would not be a safest option. So he decided to stay with her.

------

Sindhuja was brought to a room in the hotel and he left her at the room. He went and called the general manager who hired him.

Guy: Neenga sonna maariye andha ponne kondu vandhu andha room le vittuten..

General manager: tie her properly.. Let her not escape.. My job is in turmoil. She is my only solution..

Guy: okay sir.. Pannidren..

He ran back to the room to tie her properly. He opened the door but he could not find her. She came from behind and hit him with a vase and then kicked him in his groin. She subdued him like a queen.

The door bell rang at that time. She was terrified to open the door. She did not have anything with her. She didn't find any phone in that room. She wiped her sweat and slowly took a peek at the peephole. It was arjun. She quickly opened the door and hugged him.

Ak: Nee inga Enna pandre???

He then looked inside the room and found someone lying on the floor. He then understood everything. He brought her in and settled himself on the sofa. His mood was so sour.

Sk: naan lobby le dhaan wait pannitu irundhen... This guy placed a knife on me and blackmailed to walk with him. Then he left me in this room. I hit him when he came back.. I was able to hit him as he was not bulky like selva.. Romba bayandhuten arjuney.. bell ring aanadhum.. Thank God it was you...

Neenga epdi inga vandhinga???

Ak: Nee ipdi vandhu utkaru oru nimisham...

Then he called GM Maya krishnan. He was delighted to get a call from AK. He soon came to the room. He was shocked to find the guy he hired on floor. Then he started sweating to see AK who was looking all angry.