Its party time

'God always has a perfect plan'

There was a sudden commotion at the entrance of the secretary department. Then Ak's deep voice resounded throughout the room...

AK: I can attest... For her...

Sindhuja was yet to turn her head. But all r cells were working in an high speed. She felt goosebumps all over. He was here.. Finally.. Tears welled up in her eyes and She hid them in a second..

Ak entered with Prakash and looked at Nisha questioningly. She thought that he was just supporting her as he admitted her personally. She didn't really believe his words. Coz she thought in her mind that that project could not have someone like SK who was just a newcomer. So she didn't mind going against SK.

Ak: how are you saying that she colluded with someone from outside??

Nisha: i saw some notes in her notepad and saw her talking to someone in phone about this project sir..

Ak: hmm..

His reply encouraged her to wag her tongue..

Sk: she is just a newcomer sir. She is not here to work. She is spreading gossips about you such as u r her crush and she has been following u you fr years.

Sk opened her mouth to talk.. Ak raised his hand to stop her.. She stayed quiet. She was feeling sad inside as he didn't like her having crush on him otherwise he wouldn't have avoided her. She was having ominous feelings😒😒.

Nisha was rejoicing in her mind as her plan was working and she continued to dig the grave. She had no idea that she was digging it for her.

Nisha: Our firm is no place for fun. So please sack her from here sir. We don't wish to have someone like her in our team.

Ak's expression changed when there was a mention about crush. But soon changed back to normal.

Ak turned to Prakash...

Ak: sack her...

Prakash: Sindhuja??

Ak: the one who is uttering nonsense..

Everyone was shocked. Sk lifted her head and looked at him. He was so imposing and completely looked like an emperor. Nisha was shocked with the sudden change in him. Ak then said loudly...

Ak: She was the one who did help on that day for this project. Because of her skillful work, the plan reached the clients on time. Even our partnership has been signed and she is part of the success.. So why would I sack her?? I don't want anyone who is accusing innocent people and trying to sabotage one's work in my company. Prakashhhhh.....

Prakash: Yes sir... Nisha... u r dismissed from ur services.. Please find urself out.

Nisha was very much annoyed wit Sindhuja. She went to her desk and packed her stuff. Supriya felt sorry fr her and told her that she would call her. Then Nisha left the office.

After instructing Prakash, Ak left to his office. Sk ran behind him and stopped him at the entrance to his office.

Sk: thank you for helping me out today sir. Neenga Illana Kandippa inniku naan poiruppen..

Ak: Neenga help panninga. naan unmai eh sonnen. Unga edathule yaar irundhalum naan Adhan panniruppen...

He left after saying it and Sk again felt sad. She didn't know what she really did that pissed him off. She was trying to reason with his answer.. Avaruku naan special illaye.. So apdi dhaan irukkum.. But still it hurt her.

The success party for the partnership was arranged in Pasha restobar. Members of planning department, secretary department and management department attended the party.

Pasha

Sk reached the party with Hema

Sk reached the party with Hema. She wasn't a party kind of girl. She talked with everyone for a minute and soon settled herself in a corner and watched everything joyously. She was having her fun with Hema by chitchatting. She came here only fr him. But he had yet to arrive.

She didn't know that he had already  arrived and currently looking at her from upstairs. Ak was a teetotaller. So he never liked any kind of parties. He attended this one for the clients. Prakash noticed AK's line of sight but didn't say anything out.

Nobody noticed Nisha's entry to the bar. She went to the bartender, ordered something, tipped him and left without leaving an evidence. Nisha was smirking inside. En velaiyava keduthe?? See how i spoil ur name without spoiling u....

Then a server reached Sk's table and served them a round of soft drinks. It tasted funny for Sk but she didn't think much of it and drank it. Ak was talking with the clients but in between he was stealing glances at her.

She was playing for sometime and then leaned on the head of sofa. Hema left her n was dancing with others. She fainted on the sofa. Ak saw few burly guys approaching her from far. She was in a secluded part of the bar. So no one was able to figure out what was happening there.

When one of the guys tried to touch her,

Ak: why r u trying to touch my girlfriend?

Guy1: is she ur girlfriend???

Ak: yes...

He then touched her phone and showed her screensaver which had his pic.

Guy1: sorry. We mistook her for someone else.. Guys lets move...

Ak winked his eye at Prakash who understood the message. He was feeling proud of himself for guessing her screensaver would be him...😅😅😅

Then Ak went on to lift her from sofa and carried her princess style. She suddenly opened her eyes and saw him...

Sk: hey arjuneh.... 😍😍 nee vandhutiya..???

*Author note: karuthukalai koorungal... Am happy that u guys r happy wit my story. Ur comments n votes r pushing me to write further. Love you all.. Indha chap pidichu irundha vote pannunga... Pidikale na comment le vaanga pesalam...😂😂😂😍😍😍😍😍