ENTWINED | C. YJ

_______________________________________

ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪ ʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴜɴ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
_______________________________________

ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪ ʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴜɴ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ_______________________________________

❝Before you read❞

> This is part of Smitten series, check out my other books related to it.

> This book throughout will contain a few mature scenes and use of hard language. I know you would still read but it's my job to tell you before hand.

> My first language is not English there might be some mistakes and typos which was made by my keyboard and I didn't bother to check. If you find some please point em' out politely. I'll try fix it right away.

> All the pictures and graphics used in this are taken from pintrest, google images and YouTube.

> Last but not the least, thanks for choosing my book. I hope you be with me throughout the story.

Synopsis

You were Min Ari, A Priestess Witch who came back in the time after her death. The from when your life began to turn into a nightmare. You were at mercy of one man. Your husband Choi Yeonjun, a vampire.

Witches and Vampires & werewolves had a very complicated relationship. The war that was waging between the two creatures for many years. They over-powering witches. They burned them, bedded them and did far more torture one could imagine. The only hope for witches/ Wizard was the Queen. The young Queen of witches who was yet to born and people believed her birth was the only thing that can save us from the them.

_______________________________________

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ
_______________________________________