Chapter 7

Hey, Naruto-kun. Where is Kakashi ?" Kurenai-sensei asked. Is almost been 15 minutes we waited here. Yeah, waiting for the lazy Kakashi Hatake. While we waiting for him, we double check our equipment. Kunai, Shuriken, etc, is prepared.

"Where is your sensei, kid! We're almost waiting for 20 minutes !" Tazuna yelled.

"I don't know old-man! And don't call me kid! I have a name ! And my name is Naruto Uzumaki-dattebayo !" He seemed angry at him. Well, the truth is WHY HE IS FUCKING SO LAZY ?!

"Kazuma. Can we talk for a minute?" When I try to hold my patience, Kurenai-sensei called me.

"Yes." I nodded, then she takes me a bit far away from the team.

"What's wrong with Sasuke and you? Neither of you nor Sasuke is talking each other today." Finally, she noticed. 'Is because Sasuke and I don't have a family relationship anymore.' Yes, he angry at me just because I let go Itachi.

"Its... complicated."

"I see. Looks like he came."

"Yo! Thanks for waiting for me! I'm sorry that I'm late, is because there is a black cat that blocks my route back there. So I need to take another way !" What nonsense is this? Is he serious? Just because a fucking black cat block his route, and then he needs to take another route?

"Are you serious, Kakashi? We waited for almost 23 minutes and the reason you're late. Is just because of a black cat ?!" Yeah, that's good sensei. I think he needs to be lectured.

"I said I'm sorry okay. Well guys, let's move !"

"HAIIII !" Then we began our mission to Nami no Kuni.

2 hours later

During our way, we felt that's something wrong here.

'A puddle, isn't this land is in the summer season ?' Kakashi thought, Kakashi and Kurenai-sensei felt that someone is watching us. But we pretend to not know about that.

"Kakashi-sensei. I'll take care of them." I whisper to Kakashi-sensei. He raises his eyebrow then said "So you noticed huh... But are you sure you can handle them ?" Ohhh.. is he didn't sure I can do that?

"Of course." He just nodded, and then he said: "Everyone, get ready to fight !" Kurenai immediately took a defensive stance, followed by Sasuke, Shino, and Hinata.

"EHHHH ?! EHHH !?" While Sakura is just panicked. She's useless.

"Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu." With just one seal, I aim my jutsu toward the 'puddle'. Kakashi widened his eyes when he saw me using only one seal.

*BUZZZ

A huge fireball coming toward the 'puddle'. The Assasin that hide as the puddle shocked. Then he shows himself. Followed by his brother

"Well well, he's pretty sharp isn't he ?" The Assasins said while spinning his chain. 'He just using one seal to cast that Jutsu.' While Kakashi-sensei keeps staring at me.

"Kill that old man !" shout the Assasin.

"Sakura protect Tazuna !" Sakura immediately took a defensive stance in front Tazuna. Now she's ready for combat.

"Sorry. But you'll die here." I said, then "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." I summoned 2 bunshin.

"Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu." This is not the end. Immediately my bunshins shouted.

"Futon: Daitoppa !" Suddenly the fire combining with the wind, making it power increased a lot.

"SHIT !" The Assasins's shocked and then the brothers immediately make they hand seals.