Chapter 14

Christian Edmond Xavier

"Sir you'll have another meeting at 11 am." Sophia said to me as we finished this meeting that's a pain in the ass for how early it is.

"Clear my schedule for the rest of the week, I'mma go to Paris."

"Sir but you'll need to attend this important meeting-"

"Just make the important ones online." I walked inside my office, grabbed my phone and went down to the basement.

.

.

.

My chauffeur drove me back home as I scrolled down my Twitter timeline. I felt kind of stupid remembering what happened two days ago. I just kept on calling him so late at night there trying to explain what's happening. All of the bad shit aside, I'm glad that he's having some fun over there. I could see it here with the additional hundred thousand Euros that got withdrawn these past few days from his Centurion card that I gave him.

"Sir, these are all of your luggage." I got welcomed by a pile of luggages in the foyer of my apartment.

"For how many days?"

"four-teen sir."

"Cut it to three or four." I stormed to the office.

.

.

.

"Good morning Christian, what could I help this morning?" June welcomed me as I entered my office.

"Stick to Mr. Xavier.

.

.

Uh, which one should I get now?" I opened my sunglasses drawer.

"I may suggest you, your Dita Mach-Six in black sir."

"This one?" I held a strange looking aviator sunglass.

"Yes sir."

"Okay then, take care of my office 'till I get back." I grabbed some other stuff that I might need on this trip.

"Affirmative sir."

.

.

.

I drove my Ferrari Roma to the airport. Well, I didn't do my driving therapy for nothing for these past months. I kind of regret this in the middle of trashy traffic of LA. Having a private runway in Liam and mine's future house is going straight to my checklist.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sir, what can I get for you this morning?"

"Gin and Tonic please." I loosened my tie.

.

.

.

Well, the rest of the flight didn't go that shabby. I kind of enjoyed it inside this considerably small jet. I used my Rolls-Royce Cullinan to drive straight to my mansion so early in the morning.

"Where's everyone? I definitely ordered some security here." I slammed shut this heavy ass door.

.