Chapter 9

Liam Xavier

*Ringtone* A call buzzed down my pocket while I'm waiting for Christian to finish a meeting.

"Good afternoon, Liam Xavier here." I picked it up without any hesitation.

"Afternoon Liam, this is your mother-in-law."

"Oh hi Mrs. Xavier, what could I help?"

"Could you please come to the Fashion District? I may need some help from you."

"Oh, of course Mrs. Xavier, I'll be there in a bit."

"Thank you very much Liam. See you."

"You're welcome Mrs. Xavier, see you too." I hung up the call.

I picked up my coat and walked out.

.

.

.

"Where do you want to go?" Christian asked me after getting out the elevator with Lucas and WIlliam beside him.

"Oh, your mother wants to meet me in the fashion district."

"I'll go down soon." Christian looked at me.

"Okay, let me go there first." I walked inside the elevator waving Lucas and William a goodbye.

I got down to the lobby and just walked my way to the fashion district. With all of the plants around all of these buildings, the sun didn't just straightly blast its heat down to the pavement.

.

.

.

"Want a ride?" Christian opened his passenger window mocking me.

"Fuck off." I opened the door.

We just both got driven to the fashion district in less than a minute. He's really that extra with all of the dozens of Teslas for his employees. We met up with Christian's mom on the fifth floor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I just spent the whole afternoon picking clothes for Christian's mom. She needed to attend an event somewhere in Beverly Hills. With the blue and evening gown dress code. I picked out a dark metallic teal silk cocktail dress with a deep v-line. I also picked a gold belt to tie it all together.

"How about this Mrs. Xavier?" I walked into her dressing room with both pieces on my arm.

"Liam, that is gorgeous. I never wore anything like that." She held the dress.

"Thank you Mrs. Xavier. I'll wait outside." I walked backward.

"You don't need to, Liam. I'm going to need some help with those belts."

Little did I know, she's extremely wealthy. A separate changing room will be a blink of an eye for her.

.

.

.

.

.