Chapter 6

Ann Clarkson

*Ringtone* My phone rang in the middle of me just working on my new projects. I immediately picked it up not knowing who the hell is this person.

"Ann Clarkson here."

"Hi bitch." I could easily recognize that it is Liam's voice.

"Oh God, you scared the crap outta me. You changed your number?" I asked him

"Well, you know Christian right? By the way, are you free today? We haven't hung out in ages."

"It's just a few days ago, Liam. Yeah I'm free, you got any plans?"

"GREAT, PICK YOU UP AT 11." He shouted.

"Jeez, calm down. Yeah I'll be ready. I'm at Xander's penthouse by the way."

"I could see that from here." He giggled.

"You what?!"

"Nothing, just dress your ass up."

"Okay okay Mr. Xavier." I giggled.

"Bye biych see you soon." He hung up the call.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I ran to the bathroom and just got ready. His words still haunt me somehow. I guess Christian gave him some sort of access. I just felt left behind from all of these technologies in his hands now. Well, back on dressing up, I chose a white crop top and short pants since all-year long summer is here now.

.

.

.

.

"Where do you want to go?" I saw Xander just sitting on the corner of the bed, shirtless.

"Oh, Liam asked me to hang out. Is that alright?"

"Sure. Have some fun." He smiled.

"Thanks." I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips.

.

.

.

*Ding-Dong* The doorbell rang.

"Okay, see you later. Love you!" I walked to the bedroom door grabbing my phone.

"Love you too." He shouted.

I walked down this huge ass hallway and took a stair leading downstairs. Living here will be a pain in the ass for someone as forgetful as I am. I grabbed my purse and opened the door. Liam stood there waiting for me. We took an elevator downstairs and he guided me to his car.

.

.

.

.

"Wh- what is this?" I stoned looking at this strangely futuristic looking car.

"My new office car, Christian picked this for me." He walked closer to the car.

The door just somehow flew open, welcoming him in.

"What are you waiting for? Come on in."

I walked to the passenger seat and sat down. I looked around at this spaceship. I never knew in a lifetime I'd have a billionaire best friend. He opened up the conversation with our little getaway plans for the day while driving me to our favorite brunch place.