Chapter 8

⚠ WARNING ⚠

⚠ Smut content abroad ⚠

(You know the drill, you may move to the following chapter if smut ain't your shit)

Well, Christian never forget his promises I guess

Liam Xavier

We got back home from this exhausting day. As much as I love the new headquarters, walking my ass through the building wasn't that much of a fun.

.

.

.

.

"Finally." I threw myself to the couch.

Christian just kept on walking untying his tie.

"Where do you want to go?"

"My office, I need to work on something." He grunted while opening the door.

He has worked a lot this whole day from the meeting and the press. He must've been tired. And I, as a great husband. I have something to lift up his mood.

.

.

.

.

"Hi." Christian looked at me as I opened this glass door.

"Hi babe.

What are you doing?" I trailed my hand on top of his glass desk with paper just being scrambled around.

"Doing my work? What do you want?" He looked slightly annoyed while grabbing a piece of paper.

.

.

"Well, why don't you do me instead?" I sat on his thighs facing him.

I dropped the sheer satin robe down his legs. He just stared up and down trying to compose himself.

"Well, it actually depends if you're too busy then I'll wait." I hopped off of him, grabbing my robe.

"Who said you could leave?" He grabbed my neck.

He turned my head around and flushed it against his. He played his tongue around with his other hand slipping under my lingerie.

.

.

.

He paused for a while admiring my lingerie of his choice. I loosened his tie and wrapped it around my wrist.

"Do anything you want with me." I put my hand in the air.

He smirked and threw the paper to the floor, pinning me to this glass desk.

"You better be ready for what you've done." He hovered on top of me.

"Make me regret it."

He smoldered, looking deeply into my soul.

.

.

.

"This is for disrupting my work." He ripped apart my lingerie right into two.

His fingers rubbed around my hole. Moan on top of the other moan just came flying out from my mouth as he rubbed his fingers inside me.

"How could you already be this wet?" He whispered into my ears leaving my sanity out of the window.