Chapter 28

⚠ WARNING ⚠

⚠ Smut content abroad ⚠

(You know the drill, you may move to the following chapter if smut ain't your shit)

Well, Christian have waited long enough for this one...

Liam Xavier

"Babe, when did the doctor said we could have sex again? I forgot." Christian said as we're halfway through watching a documentary series in broad daylight.

"Actually, we could do it after my last checkup." I smiled since I made him wait for almost a whole week after my first check up.

"And you've been hiding it? You cheeky little brat."

"Little right?" I placed my thighs on top of his, brushing it around.

He placed his hand behind my ears. Pushing it closer to his face. His lust started to take over as I placed my lips on top of him. His hand brushed against my back, lifting my shirt up like a breeze of wind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Let me close the door first." I pushed his head back on the headboard.

He just smiled, catching his breath as I walked down from the bed.

"Where did I left off?" I walked closer to him.

"Somewhere." His hand brushed against my back as I got on top of the bed.

He flushed my chest on his face, leaving marks all-over my body. A moan just slipped through my lips as he trailed his tongue around my chest. His ocean blue eyes kept on locking with mine, flying my sanity out of the window.

.

.

.

.

.

"Stop teasing me around like that before I punish you." He grabbed my jaw firmly, lifting it up facing his body that's being drenched in sweat.

"I'll take that challenge." I sat on top of his bulge.

He smirked as he pinned me down on the bed.

"You know I'm still in charge right?" He bit my neck, leaving more marks on my body.

His kisses trailed down my thighs, shivering me with his warm breath. His strokes around my cock will always catch me off guard. He kept on stroking as he went lower.

.

.

"Fuck." A muffled moan came flying inside my mouth as he trailed his tongue down my shaft.

"Stay still." He grabbed my thighs.

.

.

.

.

.

"Does this hurt?" He raised my thighs.

"Kind of... How bout..." I put my palm on his chest, pushing it backwards.

"This?" I turned my body around on the mattress while kneeling down the floor right beneath us.

"I could work with that." He walked closer to me with a smirk on his face.

"Ahh! Fuck!" I screamed into the sheets as he thrusted.

He kept on going with his gentle thrust. He tried his best at getting gentle trying not to hurt me. It'll be fun to see him trying to keep his lust down at this rate.

.

.

.

"If you kept on clenching your hole I don't know how long I'd be gentle on you." He wrapped his arm around my neck.

"You're a little brat aren't you." He turned me over, flushing his lips against mine tightly.

He pressed my hand to the mattress as he went. He rubbed his finger around my hole almost making me rip the sheet apart. I'm glad our walls are soundproof 'cause we both definitely can't put down our voice in this broad daylight.

.

.

.

.

"C'mere. I think I promised something with you the other day." Christian lifted my hand gently.

He walked me pretty carefully and just slammed my body to the glass window.

"Christian, someone could see us." I grunted as he teased my hole by rubbing his cock around.

"Who cares." He kept on going, slamming his hips to my ass roughly as his tongue locked together with mine.

I just felt that his thrust would shatter this floor to ceiling window showing the coastline in the distance. His cock rubbing my insides felt amazing and kind of painful with me needing to readjust with all of this.