Like Father Unlike Son.

There comes a time in everyone's lives where they have to choose. A choise so hard that it might change everything that they ever beloved. A choice that might tear apart the strongest bonds.

Leo was standing in that moment of her life. The moment where she had to choose between the hardest decisions of all. No matter how much she weighed the consequences of each choices, she couldn't decide.

What was more important? Concentrating on the face off between Tom and his father or a sugar cookie?

The atmosphere was cold and heavy. Leo, Tom and Mr Riddle were all seated around the dining table. The boys sat facing each other. Mr Riddle looked kind of guilty and bewildered at the same time. Tom, on the other hand, was unable to decide who he should murder first, his father or Leo.

Poor Leo couldn't help herself anymore. She picked up one of the delicious cookies and bit into it. The loud crunch that echoed throughout the room snapped that last string of Tom's patience.

The boy shot up from his chair and slammed his hands against the table, "I have decided. You are going to die first, Leo."

Leo stared at him with her wide brown eyes and a mouth full of cookie. She looked a bit confused.

"But I just took a cookie," she mumble.

Tom's left eyes twitched in anger. Leo could almost see the steam that was coming out of his ears.

"No! You  just didn't take a cookie! You lied to me! You knew my father. You've met him before. You knew all about my plans. Now, I am sure that you were the one to get rid of the basilisk! You have always been nothing more than a liar! Those promises you made, all those sickeningly sweet words, those were lies! You are such a manipulating little witch!"

Mr Riddle stared at his son like he was seeing a monster. It was scary as to how much his son resembled him. His son was the reflection of his darkest thoughts, his hatred and anger. He had created a monster.

Leo was unusually silent. She was looking down at her hands that were folded on her lap. Her hair created a curtain of messy locks around her face. Tom breathed heavily while waiting for her to burst out crying or leave him once and for all.

Except, something entirely unexpected happened.

"Just because I endure your man child tendencies doesn't mean that you can say anything you want, Tom," Leo snapped her head at the boy, looking straight into his eyes.

He had never seen Leo like that. Her innocent brown orbs were looking so cruel, so lifeless. There was a storm brewing inside her and it was ready to tear Tom apart.

In a flash, Leo stood up on her feet and grabbed his collar. She pulled him down so that they were the same height.

"Yes, I knew all your plans. I know what you want and I know what will happen to you, Tom. Unfortunately, you are the one who doesn't know anything. Your stupid plans of immortality is not going to get you anywhere. So, it's time you grow up," Leo spoke each word with the same intensity before shoving Tom into his chair.

Tom didn't show any emotion except anger but didn't say anything further. Leo sat down on her place once again and started munching on the cookies.

No one said a word. Mr Riddle was looking like he was close to fainting. He felt weak while sitting between a witch and a wizard who had serious anger issues.

"What are you fellows waiting for?" Leo snapped making both the boys look at her, "Talk."

Mr Riddle gulped down his nervousness and faced his son who was still glaring at the girl.