Chapter 12: Daydream

A yawn escaped Mina's mouth as she sat up and stretched. Seeing Momo's dorm room brought last nights events, and conversations, that were practically confessions, to her mind. A smile formed on Mina's face thinking about what Y/n had said, and how they held hands for god knows how long. Butterflies fluttered around again before she shook them away to focus on her friends..

...Who apparently weren't here?

She looked around the room to see that no one was there. Mina stood up and walked to the door, only to hear giggling on the other side.

"You go in!" A voice that was definitely Hagakure said.

"What?! Why me?" Uraraka's jumped, bumping into the wall a bit, causing them all to go silent.

"Do you think that woke her up?" Momo asked the group.

"I doubt it, kero. She's probably already awake." Tsuyu answered her.

"Guys i think i hear her.." Jirou mumbled a bit. Tsuyu opened the door, since the other girls were too excited.

Mina stood in front of them confused, "where's N/n?" (Nickname) She asked, causing the smiles on their faces to widen. Mina soon noticed the BakuSquad behind the girls, Denki, Sero, Kirishima, and even Bakugou had smug looks.

"Dont worry" Denki smirked.

"Your girlfriend~ just went out" Sero teased, causing Mina's already-pink skin to burn brighter.

"Shut the hell up idiots, just tell Pinky where to go" Bakugou rolled his eyes, though he was just as happy as the others.

"Y/n said to go to the classroom" Kirishima smiled.

"You might wanna get ready first though~" Hagakure smiled in a teasing tone, while her floating-looking clothes jumped up and down.

Uraraka and Hagakure quickly shoved Mina all the way to the bathroom. They did her makeup, gave her her clothes, washed her face, did her hair, and all that jazz, while Mina asked questions. Which none of the girls answered.

When Mina walked out of the bathroom the whole class was sitting in the 'living room'. There were various 'oooh's' and 'ahh's', mostly the BakuSquad and girls hyping her up for only-they-knew why.

"What's going on here?" A sleepy Aizawa asked from the front doors, though, when is he not sleepy?

"Noothinngggg" most of the class said awkwardly, while Denki and Kirishima made their way over, and whispered something.

Aizawa's eyes widened in what Mina assumed was surprise. "Oh, alright then, you have fun?" he said as he dragged his yellow sleeping bag outside again, definitely about to sleep again.

Mina had ideas for what as happening, and she wasn't dumb enough to think 'oh! I wonder what could possibly be happening!' But she didn't want to get her hopes up and be disappointed if it wasn't what she was practically daydreaming.

She could feel her heart beat increase, and the butterflies almost attack her, just thinking about it. She felt as if Uraraka had touched her with her quirk, causing her to simply float up. Higher and higher till she fell down into the pit of love. Yes, she was falling into love.

"Well? Shall we make our way?" Denki said with a smile, gesturing towards the front doors, effectively snapping Mina out of her daze.

Mina laughed at the sudden formal-ness that Y/n often used, "ok!"