Chapter 13: Treasure Hunt

Class 1A, minus Y/n, started their journey to the classroom. The group 'awed' at the decorations, the little pink and red hearts hanging by door spelled out 'Mina.' White and lavender roses sat at the window in the back, near Y/n's seat, along with a note which read;

"Hey pretty lady ;)

Usually the dashing prince, or i guess in this case, the princess, would climb up the tower, or yell 'Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!' buuuuut that wouldn't quite work here. Plus, we're not 'The Usual.' Make your way to the pizza place, tell them you're ordering 'A heart sprinkle cookie.' That should lead you to your next destination.

Your Bestie,

Y/n <3"

Mina read this aloud to the class, everyone climbed onto the bus and paid for the ride.

"So Mina.." Kirishima tapped her shoulder with Denki, Sero, and Bakugou close by.

"Hm?" She hummed in response.

"How are you feeling?" Denki asked, his hand against his chin in a finger gun position as he leaned closer.

"What do you mean?" Mina turned to face them more, holding onto the card and roses. Sero smirked at the flowers, Mina didn't quite understand but assumed they would tell her after they find Y/n, after she says and does what she hopes. 

"Wellllll, exactly what he said, how're you feeling?" Sero leaned back with his hands behind his head, the tape dispensers on his elbows sticking up. "You.. nervous? Excited?"

Mina's face heated up, she knew what Sero was suggesting. "I mean, uh, yes? I'm excited to know what she's planning,"

"Hmmm" Denki smirked looking over at Kirishima, who looked back with a smile, "we weren't talking about Y/n, but I see she's just alllwayyysss on your mind"

The closest thing to a key board smash escaped Mina's mouth, she threw a small bit of acid on the edge of his shirt, causing a sizzling sound and burning smell to rise. Denki stood up and shook his shirt. 

"HEY-"

"QUIET BACK THERE" the bus driver turned his head for a second to yell at the loud teens.

"Sorry!" The group yelled in unison while Iida started a short lecture, well, short for him.