Chapter 3: Class Party!!

As the girls reached Y/n's dorm they closed and locked the door, while Mina took a seat on the bed.

Mina started to break down, her tears flowing down her face, the group came over for a group hug, to calm their friend down.

Once Mina's sobs slowed into slight hiccuping, one of the girls spoke up.

"Are you ok Mina? Wait no- I'm sorry obviously you're not, but uh- sorry.. what happened?" Uraraka slightly rambled, she must be hanging out with Deku more.

Mina tried to explain, "its- *hiccup* (Boyfrie-) *hiccup* (nd's name).. he chea- *hiccup*" she started crying again.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry Mina.." Jirou said rubbing her back while Y/n side hugged her on the right.

All the girls group hugged, and whispered sweet nothings, 'im sorry's, and 'it'll get better's. When suddenly there was a knock at the door, Y/n squeezed her friend's hand one last time to let her know she was getting the door.

The BakuSquad stood outside, they were teary eyed as they had heard the entire conversation, but didn't want to intrude. Then Kirishima thought it was un-manly to leave their friend when she was sad, so he knocked on the door.

"Hey.. we kinda heard what happened, i know it's not manly to eavesdrop on people, but.." The red head had stopped short.

"We were just worried about her.." Sero finished, with Denki nodding in agreement.

Bakugou had been oddly quiet, but Y/n wasn't complaining, she knew he was concerned even if he wouldn't say it. And Y/n would gladly help him beat Mina's cheating boyfriend to a bloody pulp.

"I get it, you guys can come in" Y/n said opening the door wider for them to enter.

The other girls moved over so the squad could hug Mina too.

"Hey Mina..!" Kiri said trying to stay his cheerful self.

"h-hey guys!" Mina said with a teary smile, although she was actually happy to see them.

"Hey Mina..is it ok if we.. like.. do something? Tonight?" Y/n asked.

It was a Saturday night, so no school tomorrow, they thought about it, "like what?" Momo asked.

"Well, I said we could have a photo shoot with all the stuff I bought Mina" she laughed, wiping her friend's tears, "i thought maybe, we could do that tomorrow, and have a class party in the dorms tonight?" She finished a little unsure.

The group looked at each other "that sounds fun" Mina smiled.

Causing the group to smile too "let's do it" they said in unison.

"we should probably tell the rest of the class" Mina said.

She stood up with Y/n following close behind, the rest of their friends went downstairs to tell the class what happened, this ended with Bakugou attacking Mineta. Which no one honestly objected, but when they knocked over a coffee table, Iida decided that they shouldn't fight inside, or anywhere, unless it was hero related.

Meanwhile, Mina and Y/n were going through they're new clothes, and see what they were going to wear.

Y/n helped Mina do her makeup, and the alien-like girl did the same for Y/n.

"I can see the future in your eyes" Y/n smiled at Mina.

"Huh?"

"Our future" Y/n smirked

"Omg" Mina laughed as she fell backwards on the bed. "Stop joking around! We have a serious party to attend to" Mina said making a fake serious face.

"You know i would never tell you lies" Y/n said

"What do you mean?"

"It's nothing" Y/n said blushing, but Mina didn't continue the subject.

"Why did you change our plans?" Mina asked

"Well, you were upset, and I thought you'd wanna get some rest before your epic photo shoot" she chuckled.

The two girls made jokes with each other and eventually walked down to the lounge area.

Everything was fun, but Mina got a little uncomfortable after a while cause everyone was apologizing for what happened, but she came because she was trying to forget.

She was grateful of course, but she wanted everyone to drop the subject like Y/n did at the mall, that's what she needed right now, she could do something about this later on but.. she need to distract herself. Just for a little bit.

Eventually she wanted to leave and slipped away upstairs. Y/n saw, and followed.

"Hey what're you doing?" She asked.

"Oh! Y/n hi!" She said, she spoke clearly, but tears were still falling from her eyes, "I'm sorry, I'm really happy you guys did all this for me, but everyone keeps talking about.. him.. and I just wanna forget about it for right now."

"Oh.. i understand Mina.." she hugged her friend, after about a minute of silence Y/n talked again. "We can do karaoke, i know you've been wanting to do that as a class, it should distract everyone for the rest of the night" she smiled.

"Really?"

"Of course.. I just wanna see you smile" she chuckled, "so, stick around a while baby" she teased with a pet name.

Mina turned a darker shade of pink, but ignored the fluttery feeling she always got when Y/n 'complimented' her.

Mina laughed a bit, "ok lets go" she said cheerfully.

After karaoke they class watched a few Disney movies, and after finishing Mulan (the original one from like 1998 i think) the class had fallen asleep.