Chapter 5: Dinner!!

Y/n had fallen asleep after balling her eyes out, and around 7 there was a knock on the door.

It was the BakuSquad with Mina hanging in the back.

"Hey loser get up" Bakugou yelled somewhat calmer than usual, while kicking the door open.

"Really?" Y/n asked from her still damp pillow. "That's it? Just 'loser'" she mocked in her best Bakugou impression.

"What did you want me to say? 'Get up ya piece of shit!!' 'Wake up extra!!' 'Go get some dinner fat ass!'" He retorted.

"Heyy look there he is!!" Y/n joked as she rolled out of bed.

The group then went down for some dinner, which ended with Bakugou leaving since he sleeps wayy too early. Although it was a school night.. whatever.

Y/n stayed with the rest of the squad like usual, but Mina was sitting with the other girls. They hadn't talked in at least 3 hours, which was quite worry-some to the rest of the class.

They kept looking at Y/n while Mina talked, who never addressed her.

They asked Mina about it and she said it was just a stupid fight, and that they'd be over it in the morning. But Tsu calmly told her alien-like friend to talk to Y/n, just in case it's more than just a 'stupid fight'.

So she decided to talk to her best friend in the morning.

Heyyy!! Sorry that I haven't updated this in a while 😅 

And sorry for the short chapter.. Ill try to post another today :)) 

Now back to the usual reminders to drink and eat something today, get some rest, and remember you are loved <3

Have a wonderful day/night, byyee!!