Chapter 8: I Just Wanna See You Happy

Mina was thankfully paying attention in class now, but still stayed in her room.

Y/n was the only person who really went in, besides the BakuSquad, who came in every now and then. Mina deeply appreciated her friend's support, and was finally ready to just end it.

*ring ring*

"It's ringing..!" Mina said looking over at Y/n, who was sitting on her bed.

"well it should be" Y/n laughed, flopping backwards on the bed.

Mina sighed, 'please dont pick up, please dont pick up,' she thought.

"Hello?" A man's voice greeted.

"Dammit.." Mina muttered, "hey!"

"Ohhh, Babe! You coming home yet?" He asked, irritation clear in his voice.

Mina could practically see the anger flooding out of Y/n, "uh.. no," she looked over at her while covering the mic of the phone, "Y/n i cant do this!!"

"Here i can do it if you dont want to" Y/n offered, she had a few words she'd like to say.

"I'm sorry.." Mina said passing the phone to Y/n.

"You're fine," Y/n assured her before uncovering the mic. "LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT" Mina jumped at her sudden change.

'Bipolar much?' Mina internally laughed.

"Who the hell is this?!" (Boyfriend's name) yelled, though they couldn't see it, he checked if he was still on the line with Mina.

"THIS IS Y/N, IM MINA'S BEST FRIEND AND YOU NEED TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER, DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Why the hell would i listen to you crazy lady?!"

Y/n took a deep breath, "she. Is. Breaking. Up. With. YOUR. SORRY. ASS!!!!" She yelled, progressively screaming louder and louder into the mic.

This eventually brought the rest of 1A to Mina's room. The BakuSquad was the first to make it inside.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU HER! Plus.." Y/n said, once again changing her emotions very quickly. Her sudden calmness chilled everyone's bones, especially (Boyfriend's name) "I know where you live, what you look like, what your family looks like, where they live, and how much money you can afford to spend on a new house. So if i were you.. i would stay the fuck away from my best friend.." no reply, "OKAY?!?!?!"

"YES" he voice cracked, "yeah.. i got it" he finished after clearing his throat.

"Ok, now I'm gonna block you from ALL her social media platforms, AND your number, and if i ever find out that you tried to hurt her.." she practically whispered, "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU"

Everyone was stunned, they stared as Y/n took a deep breath in and out after hanging up.

"This is what happens when you let Y/n hang out with Bakubro" Kirishima said, trying to cut the tension.

"Oh! Hi guys" Y/n smiled innocently, which just gave everyone even more goosebumps.

"Tch.. you could've let me talk to him.." Bakugou pouted a little by the door.

"Aww" practically all of 1A said in unison, "YOU DO CARE FOR US"

"Or at least Mina" Tsu laughed.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! I DONT CARE FOR ANY OF YOU EXTRAS!" He yelled, pink from embarrassment as he stormed off, hands in his pockets.

The rest of the class ended up leaving soon after, "so was that good?" Y/n laughed.

"Yeah" Mina smiled. Oh how much Y/n missed her smile, so bright and pure, so beautiful. As tired and puffy her eyes were, Mina seemed genuinely happy now.

The two of them held their own little party, they went out for pizza then played some music in the park. To which they danced to all night. Mina's smile never leaving.

'This was all i wanted for you..'