Chapter 15: Y/n

~Flashback to before Mina woke up~

Y/n had planned this, she had the idea for a while but didn't think she would actually use it. But that small sign, or Y/n was taking it as a sign, pushed her out of her comfort zone.

She was going to set up a treasure hunt, with gifts that would mean something.

'The first place will be the classroom. it's where we met'

Y/n went over this part of her plan once more. She quietly snuck out of Momo's room and into the girl's bathroom, after getting ready, she texted class 1A, minus Mina, her plan.

Denki quickly, like, scary-quickly, changed the group chat name to 'Operation Mina x Y/n' to which Sero texted;

"AW YEAH"

"MISSION IS A GO"

Bakugou texted about 10 minutes later to 'Shut the hell up' because it's 4 AM.

Y/n pulled a box out from under her bed labeled 'Confession Plan,' maybe not the smartest idea to just, have it so straight forward.

'or i guess Gay Forward.'

Y/n picked up the bouquet she asked Yaoyorozu to get her while everyone was out for the sleepover, as well as the box.

she quietly jogged over to the 1A classroom, immediately spelling out her pink skinned crush's name with hearts, and hanging them around.

As she wrote a note, telling her what she needs to do and where to go, she heard the 1A girls walk towards the classroom.

"Y/n?" Urararaka asked the darkness.

"you in here? kero" Tsuyu stared with a more steady tone.

"yep!!" Y/n answered them as she walked out of the room.

"we were wondering if you wanted us to distract Mina while you set up" Momo offered with a smile.

"aw really? that would make things less stressful.. i could text you every time the next thing is finished to make sure she doesn't get there too early.." Y/n thought while putting the finishing touches: the specific colored roses.

"exactly!!" Jirou and Hagakure said.

"alright, that could be helpful thanks ladies" Y/n smiled and walked past them. "i gotta head to the next spot! i'll text you when i'm done!!"

And with that, she was gone. She rode the train to the pizza shop where she had taken Mina.