Epilogue

~5 Years Later~

Mina and Y/n were Pro Heroes! They work as a duo, which they had planned since UA. Their quirks just worked really well together!

Y/n's quirk, Sunlight, allowed her to absorb the sunlight like a solar panel, and she could blast concentrated sun rays from her hands and feet. If she zapped Mina's acid, it could explode! It's not as hot as Todoroki's fire, but it's pretty close.

(Sorry for the kinda uncreative quirk idea-)

Just two years out of UA, Nezu invited their class to talk to the new heroes in training. With all the things they went through the staff decided the trainees could use a little insight, even if it's not quite as real.

Mina and Y/n were going strong! Still together, and they were going to drive with the BakuSquad. Both very excited for the reunion.

The day came, they put on their hero suits, both had been updated recently. Instead of Mina's purple and turquoise suit and tan vest, she had a skin tight pink and white body suit with sleeves, plus darker maroon-ish pink shorts with a pocket type thing. They held vials of her acid that would help her attack from a farther distance, and make it safer to use her and Y/n's combo move. She also wore a mask with lens's, protecting her eyes from Y/n's sun blasts.

"Ready babe?" Mina took a final look in the mirror while calling her girlfriend. She had always been in a rush putting on her suit, and when she saw it in pictures, it was often scuffed up, Hatsume was always upset with each repair. Happy with the work and pay, not so much her babies were damaged.

"Yep!" Y/n walked behind her, wrapping her arms around Mina's shoulders, smiling with nostalgia even though they weren't even with their friends yet.

"Alright lets go" Mina lightly giggled from the surprise hug. She tugged Y/n by the arm, leading her out their shared home.

The yelling inside the car could be heard at least 10 houses down as the girls neared. Denki, Sero, and Kirishima hyped up the pair, Y/n held Mina's hand above her head as the pink haired girl twirled around. Giving a 360 on her outfit, even though they had all seen it, and loved it.

"WOOO!! Nice ladiessss!" Denki put his hands around his mouth in an attempt to be louder, not that he needed to.

"Yeah! You both look nice!" Sero added.

"Bro what do you mean?! They look so manly" The group laughed at Kiri's obsession with being manly.

"Alright love birds! Hurry up and get in the car!!" Bakugou had a hand on the wheel while he leaned on his left arm so he could look at his high school friends. The group still hung out, just not as much as before, so this type of interaction happened almost every time they saw each other. "Eijirou already got us late by taking forever to get ready.. looked fine the first 5 times you asked me."

"Whatever man! I just wanted to look extra manly for the heroes in training!" Kirishima laughed excitedly.

"Seriously!! I cant believe we graduated!" Y/n laughed.

"Right! I thought Mr. Aizawa was gonna expel us!" Mina laughed along as she reached for the radio, only for her hand to get slapped away by Bakugou.

"Katsuki!" They all complained in unison.

"The hell did i do?!"

"We want musicccc" Denki whined as he threw his head back a bit.

Kirishima then not so sneakily turned the volume up.

"OoOOooo" Denki and Sero looked at the couple like children, "look who's song is playing!" They both said in a sing song voice.

"It's a sign" Kirishima whispered back from the passenger's seat.