Doesn't Really Matter To Me

It'd been three days since... The incident. That's what Dean wanted to call it. He refused to talk about it, it only made things worse. Dean didn't want to look at Cas, because every time he did he thought of how it'd feel to have his mouth on Cas's-

Fuck, Dean, stop.

Dean sighed loudly and plopped on the bed. Cas was out shopping for groceries. Dean was stuck in the motel to think about his choices. He did think, but not about what he was suppose to. He squirmed in the bed and put a pillow over himself. Dean bit his lip. He wanted Castiel, right then. He needed him in every possible way.

Dean palmed himself through his shorts subconsciously. He ran a hand through his hair and arched his back. The motel room door opened loudly and Dean sat up quickly and covered himself up. "Dean, help these bags are too heavy and I'm weak." Cas sat there bags down and looked at Dean. "Jeeze, what happened to your hair?"

Dean blushed and patted his hair down, "uhm, I fell asleep.."

Cas cocked an eyebrow and shrugged, "okay, cool but come help with the groceries." Dean nodded and ran outside to help him. Cas bit his lip and watched Dean's ass. Dean could feel Cas staring at him. He quickly turned around and Cas ran his eyes up his body. "Stop mentally undressing me." Dean groaned and put the rest of the groceries inside. They put all the food in the fridge and Cas prepared dinner.

Dean smiled and helped him. For once, he wasn't thinking about sucking Cas's-

Jesus fuck, Dean you had one job.

"You're quiet." Cas pointed out.

"Sorry, I don't mean to be.."

"You're not still being all awkward about the other day..?" Cas smirked and looked at Dean.

Dean shook his head quickly and blushed, "nope, not at all, nope."

"Sure." Cas grinned. They finished the food and sat in the floor to eat. They watched a movie together. Once they'd finished, they threw the paper plates away and crawled into bed. It was even more awkward, because the bed was for a couple. Dean slid into bed uncomfortably and turned over on his side. He stared at the wall for a while before Cas draped an arm over him. "The wall isn't that interesting, you know," he murmured in Dean's ear. Dean stiffened and tried to scoot as far away from him as possible.

Something poked into the small of Dean's back. Dean opened his eyes wide and blushed. "Cas.. I think you have a boner."

"Duh, I have a boner. My dick is up against the ass of the cutest boy in the world." Cas giggled and kissed Dean's shoulder blade. "Plus.. I can't stop thinking about you.." Cas ran his hand down Dean's side. Dean blushed brighter and covered his face. "Cas.." He squirmed in Cas's grip.

*DIRTY STUFF COMING UP LAWLZ. INCLUDES- ANAL, DIRTY TALK, FINGERING, AND YEAH WHOOPS*

"I just can't get my mind off of you... All hot and bothered in the shower the other night. How could I of let you get that way?" Cas snapped Dean's boxers and grinned.

Dean gasped and put a hand over his mouth, "Cas.."

"Sir, anything you say can and will be held against you," Cas pressed further into him, "so only say my name."

"Cas.." Dean bit his lip. His mind was spiralling out of control, all he could think of was Cas. Cas stuck a hand inside Dean's boxers and ran his hand down Dean's thigh. Dean turned over, causing Cas's hand to go to Dean's ass. Dean slammed his mouth against Cas's. Cas bit Dean's bottom lip and slapped Dean's ass playfully. Dean yelped softly and grabbed Cas's sides. Cas stuck his hand down the front of Dean's boxers and grabbed him fully. Dean gasped loudly and ran his tongue over Cas's lip, begging for entrance.