"Hey! Stop!" I called him but he's not listening to me. He just continue to walk away. Then when I started to pick up my pace he quickly run.

I keep on chasing him until he turn to a small alley. I carefully made me way there, getting a nice grip on the gun. Then there he is, nowhere to run off. He reached the end of the alley.

"Who are you?" I asked him but he's not turning around neither answering my question.

"I'm asking you, who are you?" I asked once again but he didn't respond at all.

"If you're not going to answer at least show your face" I said. Then he started to move, looks like he's getting something from his jacket.

"Don't do anything stupid" I told him pointing the gun towards him. Then I heard him chuckle.

As soon as he turned around to face me, I fired the gun to him. The bullet almost hit him, passing by his shoulder.

"You ain't joking when you said you're going to shoot me" Hyungwon smirked at me.

"W-why are you here?" I asked him.

"I should be the one asking you that" Hyungwon said as he made his way towards me. "Kim.Nam.Kyu?" He added.

"Young Master!" I heard Section Commander Ahn. He quickly rushed towards me grabbing the gun from my hands.

"Did she hurt you?" Section Commander Ahn asked Hyungwon.

"Namkyu I told you not to get involved" Seungwoo quickly rushed towards me giving me a look to check if I'm alright.

"You shouldn't have brought your lover here at the headquarters" Section Commander Ahn told Seungwoo as he look at me.

"Sir, I would like to apologize in behalf of my lover" Seungwoo said.

"Oh god, Namkyu are you okay?" Sungkyu suddenly appeared cupping my face to check on me. "Why did you do that? Are you hurt? I heard a gunshot" he said

"I'm fine no need to worry" I said.

"Team Leader Kim, you know her?" Section Commander Ahn asked.

"Sir, she's Kim Namkyu, a rookie under my team. And she's my sister" Sungkyu said.

"You should have look after your rookie. There should be a sunbae looking after a rookie right?" Section Commander Ahn said.

"Sir, I'm the sunbae who's in charge with her. So I would like to apologize" Seungwoo said once again.

"Why are you apologizing? I just followed him, I think Hyungwon knew something about Section Commander Lee's death" I said then I look over Hyungwon and he chuckled once again.

"No, you got me all wrong" Hyungwon respond.

"Don't lie, then aren't you here to check if he's still breathing?" I told him.

"I was here to meet him, I was also shocked of what happened" Hyungwon explained.

"Then why are you wearing clothes like that" I asked.

"What? What's wrong with my clothes? Are you questioning my fashion sense?" Hyungwon said trying to pick up a fight like a little kid.

"What I'm saying is, you really look suspicious with that kind of clothes" I said.

"So you doubt this kind of face?" Hyungwon answered back.

"That face of yours is really doubtful" I answered.

"What?! What face are you calling doubtful? This is the face you have sle---" Before he could finished what he's trying to saying I cut him off.

"AH! Whatever!" I said. "Asshole" I whispered to myself.

"Young Master, do you know her? I mean the way she addresses you" Section Commander Ahn asked.

"Yeah, the last time I saw her was on my be...." Hyungwon look over me and I slightly shook my head no. He gave me a small nod then fake coughing.

"Was in my PUB" He continue what he's saying. "She works at my PUB under the command of my father I guess" Hyungwon said looking at me with an annoying smile.

"No wonder my father stopped sending those guys because someone was already looking after me" he said as his eye never left me. It feels like he was piercing a hole at me.

"Hyungwon!! I heard a gunshot are you okay?" Wonshik suddenly came. "Hyung?" Wonshik eyes suddenly landed on Sungkyu.

"Namkyu?" Then Wonshik's eyes landed on me. "And??" He asked referring to Seungwoo.

"Seungwoo, that's Wonshik, our brother" Sungkyu said.

"I'm Han Seungwoo, I'm Namkyu's sunbae" Seungwoo introduce himself to Wonshik.

"And Namkyu's lover" Hyungwon added. Then the air become awkward, we just stood there looking at each other and no one dared to talk.

Then luckily Section Commander Ahn's phone rang. They are being called in the meeting room by the CEO.

"What happened here won't get to the CEO. Seungwoo you look after that rookie" Section Commander Ahn said. "Let's get back to the headquarters, the CEO called for a meeting"

Then another phone was ringing. It was Wonshik's.

"Hyungwon, Leo hyung said the CEO wanted to see you" Wonshik said.

"Then let's see what will happen to this rookie" Hyungwon said giving me another annoying smile.
-----------

As soon as we went back to the headquarters, Seungwoo and I head to our office while Sungkyu, Wonshik, Hyungwon and Section Commander Ahn went to see the CEO.

I got a small argument with Seungwoo, he keeps on saying that I was so careless and I made him super worried. The two of us stayed in the locker room talking while Yuto, Hwiyoung and Jihoon don't have any idea what's going after Section Commander Lee was found dead.

Then we heard a knock on the door before the door swung open revealing Yuto.

"Team Leader Kim has arrived he wants us all in the office to have a small meeting" Yuto said.

Seungwoo left the locker room without looking at me. Yuto gave me a look that's telling me "Seungwoo is not in a good mood" before calling me to get out there. All of us are sitting on our own table.

"So as you know, it was surprising announcement that Section Commander Lee was found death at the underground parking lot earlier this morning. And our team was under his command" Sungkyu said.

"So since we're under him we can't continue without having a Section Commander for the squad. We had a meeting just now together with the CEO about this matter. I will no longer be working as your Team Leader" Sungkyu explained, I look over the other members and they all look so worried.

"I'm now the Section Commander of Squad 1 where you guys are still under. I took the place of our late Section Commander Lee. And for our team, Seungwoo is now the Team Leader of this team" Sungkyu said.

"And as for Namkyu, you are no longer part of Team 1 of Squad 1. You are no longer under Seungwoo's command neither mine" Sungkyu said. Wait? Is this about the mistake I've done earlier? I thought Section Commander Ahn asked not to tell the CEO about that incident.

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢
IT'S BEEN A WEEK NOW, LOL I ALMOST FORGOT TO UPDATE I DIDN'T NOTICE IT'S ALREADY FRIDAY. ANYWAY HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!
-TM