I'm coming back to you.

Shane felt the air change, like when you walk into a new house, if that house was on fire and you were dreading seeing the owner. Shane and Ricky plummeted towards the ground, grappling in mid air as the spun and flipped to try and kill each other. It ended up being Ricky that hit the ground first, as Shane angled himself to be over the gold demon. Ricky growled out in pain, but when he looked at Shane, still in the guise of Ryan, he smiled wickedly.
"Welcome home, Shaney."
Shane's hearts cracked. He had to be strong, he had to hope that Luciel was trying to be kind. He had to, because he needed to get back to Ryan. Shane climbed off of Ricky with a grunt, and folded his arms across his chest, before giving a strong flap of his wings and rising into the dust filled sky. Shane could already feel a part of his senses dulling, becoming more set apart from the rest. He felt the demonic rage that every demon felt in hell, but he struggled to find any other feelings. From below, Ricky still held that malicious smile. Shane tried to ignore it. Shane flapped his wings, angling himself to fly towards the ugly stone tower a short distance away. Shane tried to hurry, he wanted to get out before the hour was up. He had to hurry. He flapped harder, pushing himself forward until diving down to land on the ground. Shane folded the dark wings that sat on his back after a soft landing onto the rough ground under him, and walked inside the dark building with a purpose. The guards that stood at the interest looked at each other, before backing away in fear. Demons had no loyalty, and Shane was anything but weak. Shane ducked, avoiding the roof as the Prince of Hell returned to the place where it started. From the throne, a tall, shadowed man sat, a red ring on his head, and large, dark wings on his back. Beside him to one side stood Luciel, and on the other stood Brent. Shane kept his face placid, but reached to Luciel with his mind.
"Okay, I'm trusting you. What's this plan?"
There was silence for a moment, as Shane's father watched his son for a crack, and Shane waited for an answer.
"You and your Father must draw blood, then we can cast a door back to your home. From there, we will tether you to something, removing the tie here and attaching it somewhere else."
"Why my father's blood?"
"He is the King of Hell. The best way to remove a tether is with a tiding from him. Willingly or otherwise."
Shane thought for a moment. It sounded plausible, but how he was going to draw blood from his father without getting himself squashed was going to be tricky. He could fight his father directly, but then it would take up time he didn't have, and he could potentially injure himself. He looked up, and saw his old room, a hanging cocoon that would at least trap his father momentarily. Shane opened his wings, and gave a strong flap of them. His father stood.
"Welcome home, son. I presume you are here to get rid of that ridiculous act you have been pursuing for your responsibilities here?"
Shane didn't answer, instead he flapped his wings again, forcing himself into the air and he flew to his cocoon. His father simply watched with an amused expression. He turned to Luciel and spoke.
"-going to sulk."
Shane was not going to sulk. He flew into his cocoon, and looked around to grab what he wanted. A picture of Shane and Brent. A memento from his times before now that he thought Ryan might like. He shoved them into a pack as he heard his father rise. He poked out the window, and saw Luciel guiding the King of Hell towards the target. Shane quietly thanked him, then went to work on releasing Shane's room from its spot on the ceiling. It wasn't that hard, just a bit of flame and the cord snapped, Shane dove out as it fell to the ground, and watched as it landed on his father with a splat! Luciel waved to get Shane's attention, and the Prince of Hell glided down to him. Sure enough, it was a direct hit. Suddenly, a roar shook the ground, rumbling what was Shane assuming was the whole of Hell.
"Quickly, before he breaks free." Luciel warned in Shane's mind.
"Right." Shane answered, then reached out for a sharp fragment nearby, and sliced at his father's arm. Sure enough, a dark splatter oozed onto the ground. He moved his arm away, when his father's hand launched out from the rubble and snatched Shane's hand.
"Ah!" Shane yelled, feeling as a bone in his arm cracked then snapped under the pressure. Pain radiated from his arm, and he tried to pull it away.
"You betray me?!?!"
Shane shuddered. Luciel lunged, and grabbed his father's hand to pull it off Shane. With a grunt, Shane twisted his arm out of his father's grasp. Luciel let go and opened his wings. Shane followed, checking the time, they were gonna cut it close.

Fun fact about the royal demons, they can open doors at will, any time they please, which meant all Luciel and Shane had to do was get far enough away quick enough so they could escape without any stowaways. However, this also meant that if they were too slow, Shane could run out of time and his father open a door before he could. 15 minutes. Shane could make it. He had to. Hang on Ryan, Shane thought, I'm coming back to you.