Queen Mary.

"Right now we are sitting in the Queen Salon of undoubtedly the creepiest boat, in the world. Allow me to introduce you to, the Queen Mary." Ryan said. Shane was still in awe at the sight of it. He had had a friend visit here years ago, a human one, and he had served on the ship during the world war. Shane remembered his compatriot, who had died four years prior, had said it was the biggest boat he had ever seen. Shane thought he had been exaggerating, but he seemed to have been right. Shane had remembered being on the Titanic, and how big it was, but this was no comparison. The ornate style room that they sat in currently was enough to convince Shane of that.
"Bit rude, to call it the 'creepiest boat in the world'. It's a-"
"That's not an unfair statement, would you say?" Ryan asked him, clearly unhappy to be anywhere near this boat, much less on it.
"It's a marvel. It's a marvel." Shane repeated himself, a bit lost in the history of it all. He knew a bit about Ryan's personal history with the boat, and Shane was interested to see for himself what this boat had. They had talked previously with the Commodore that took care of the ship, and the man, Everette, had told them a story about his own experience with the haunting on the boat. An extra knock. Shane was willing to chalk it up to nonsense, since that's exactly what it sounded like, but still, he tried to keep an open mind. Ryan began to read the history of the boat, while Shane listened and looked around absently.
"Now that we've taken some time to review the boat's history, let me take some time to review my own personal history with the boat."
"Oh god."
Ryan smiled. "I've told Shane this story before. About ten years ago...mm... was it ten?"
As Ryan pondered, Shane turned it attention to the camera. "This is...riveting."
Ryan began to tell his story of the time he had spent the night on the Queen Mary, but had, at the time, been a skeptic. He told his story of being poked during the night, and the next morning, having tooth paste fall to the ground from the sink. The two visited the room Ryan had stayed in, and talked for a while about the sleeping position, then the famous bathroom. As Ryan explained the footage they held of the toothpaste falling, Shane shook his head.
"You'll never forget that plastic Ziploc bag."
"...Fuck you." Ryan continued his story, moving on to talk about the places they were going to visit. Shane put in his input, but it wasn't long before something startled them both. As they talked about a chef that had been murdered, a loud bang sounded from the kitchen. Shane and Ryan both turned around. One of the crew members mentioned something about a glass breaking, and Shane glanced over at Ryan. "I'll admit, I'm a bit unnerved by the noise coming from where the kitchen is- well, weas." Ryan said.
"Yeah, that doesn't sit super well." Shane admitted.
"Oh wow! You're actually admitting something."
Shane gave him the finger, but Ryan continued.
After Ryan had finished telling his story, the crew walked through the ship, moving about and exploring the supposedly haunted areas. Shane never saw any indication that anyone was present, even in a couple of places where he should have. Door 13, where a man had been crushed to death. There was no ghost around. The area where the Commodore had mentioned the pipes. Nothing. Even in the halls and when they went into the room where Ryan had slept. Zilch. Eventually, when everything else was over, the crew helped them set up for an overnight in cabin B340. The room was demolished due to claims about haunted activity. Shane didn't see why. There was nothing there. Not one thing. It wasn't until they were almost asleep, Shane in particular, since he couldn't use his other form, when a noise gave him pause. It sounded like cats fighting on the other side of the door, Shane just whispered. "What the fuck is that?"
They talked for a moment about it, and Shane tried to calm Ryan down by convincing him that the noises were from outside. It seemed to work. Shane knew he wasn't gonna get much sleep, but didn't eventually nod off after the noises. Only after teasing Ryan about not letting him sleep. Shane did fall asleep, and was woken later when he kicked Ryan. He apologized, and Ryan rolled, then muttered, "What the fuck? It's morning." Shane groaned, but stood up, and began packing up tiredly. The crew met them a while later to help them deconstruct, and they left. Shane was thankful, since he felt hungover from lack of sleep. He desperately needed coffee. He carried out his things, and they stopped by a Starbucks for a pick-me-up. Shane took his coffee happily, and savored it as they drove to the airport. They were back home by that afternoon, and even though TJ offered to get a drink with Shane, he said no, and walked to his apartment, where he plopped on the bed, horns in full view, and fell asleep.