"This is a bad idea." The female whispered, the man rolled his eyes

"i know i know, but you can trust me on this." The man said, The female rolled his eyes and sent him on his way. the man thanked the female and signaled Tony to follow him out of the doors, the man saw the other Avengers and told them to follow him.

they all went into an elevator which surprisingly they can fit in, and The man turned to everyone.

"I'm Agent Mobius by the way." Mobius held his hand out to everyone, they shook his hand and Loki just rolled his eyes.

"Are you taking us somewhere to kill us?" Loki asked, Mobius laughed.

"No, that's where you just were, i'm taking you somewhere to talk."

Loki scoffed "But i don't like to talk."

"But you do like to lie, which you just did, because we all know you love to talk... Talkie Talkie" Mobius smiled as he made little talking motions with his hands, some chuckled were heard in the elevator and Loki rolled his eyes.

"do you know us?" Bruce asked, Mobius nodded.

"I know basically everyone, and how their whole life plays out." The elevator opens and they step off and go down a hallway, make a left and into a room, with a projector and a few chairs. "Feel free to sit anywhere." Mobius opened up a can and took a sip of his drink.

"So, that blue thing, tesseract right? what were you doing with it?" Mobius asked, he clicked his pen and opened up his folder.

"We were helping a friend." Tony said as he sat back in his chair. Mobius jotted down some notes and took another sip of his drink, he turned to what looked to be a 70's computer and hooked it up, projecting something on the screen, he typed a little and then sat back.

"Don't freak out, but starting with Tony, moving on with Natasha and who else after that, i can show you how i know each and everyone of you." Mobius said, with a little smirk on his face, Loki stepped up.

"Is this some kind of trick?! who are you?" Thor grabbed his brother to calm him down.

"Who am i? i work for the TVA, and you caused a breech in the timeline, and we need to fix it, you are Variants."

"No we aren't." Clint argued, Mobius sighed and put his drink down, as the computer finally booted up, he projected Tony on the screen, in his house with Pepper, as they were about to have date night, an agent walked in giving him work.

"h-how did you-" Tony asked but never finished his sentence, to in shock to believe what he's seeing. Mobius fast forward to the destruction in New York, and how Tony went to save New York by putting the bomb in the portal blowing it up, and how he was saved and lived, and then it skipped to the Avengers catching Loki. A few snickers were heard, Loki rolled his eyes.

"Like i said, i know how everyone's life is played out, and if you keep using that mouth with me Loki i'll show you the end of your file." Mobius warned, Loki growled lowly, but Thor held him back.

"Ill kill you."

"What?! like you did your mother?!" The whole room got silent, Loki and Thor looked at each other with sorrow, they didn't believe what they heard, their mother was still alive.

"show me" Thor said, Loki furrowed his brows.

"No!"

Mobius shrugged and went to Loki's file, and fast forward to a clip.

"You might want to take the stairs to the left." Loki on video said inside a cell on asgard.

"This- This didn't happen." Loki said backing away "What did you do to my mother? where is she?" Mobius shrugged and fast forward to where the big monster stabbed Frigga, and she cringed as she fell to the flood, and saw Thor electrocute Malekith, and the monster and Malekith escaped into a ship.

"I have everyone's files here, this is how your life is supposed to go if you never went back in time." Mobius said shutting it off.

"Mobius" the same female walked in that took the Avengers asking for Mobius "there's a problem."

"Ugh, there is always a problem, don't go anywhere." Mobius got up and walked out.

Loki walked over to the computer "What are you doing?" Thor asked furrowing his brows angrily, Loki fast forward close to the end of the file until he saw Thanos.

"Seeing how i die." He stopped it on the scene of Loki being choked and brought in the air, he was struggling and Loki got up and closer to the projector screen. "Shut it off." Tony said and looked away, he saw Thor tied up in metal begging and trying to scream.

"You'll.... Never... be a... god." Loki on recording said, and the next thing he hears is a crack, Loki flinches, he looked back up to see Thor crawl over and hug him, then the ship they were on blows up and the recording said 'send of file'

"Loki, switch it to my file." Natasha mumbled as she sat next to Tony picking at her hands.

"Natasha don't, this man doesn't know what he's talking about." Steve said, Natasha insisted Loki does it anyway.

Loki switches it, and fast forwards to the end, they see Clint and Natasha on a ledge. Clint held onto the top, while he had Natasha's hand. Clint was telling Natasha not to let go, she looked at him with pleasing eyes, the. she lets go, as soon as she hits the bottom the file says it was the end, she died on impact.

"I-" Natasha was speechless, didn't know what to say. Loki turned around sadly.

"Next." He mumbled, Tony stood up and took Loki's spot to go back to his file, he went all the way to the end and saw he made his armor into the infinity gauntlet, he snapped and everything went white, then he saw Thanos and his army go to dust, and Tony walked over to sit against a tree, Pepper and everyone walked over to check on him.

"It's okay, you can rest now." Pepper said kissing Tony's cheek, Peter swung in and went in front of Pepper. "We did it Mr Stark, we won." Peter held back his tears. "Tony please." Peter let the tears fall, everyone was upset and kneeled to show the respect.

'End of file'

"That's enough for Today." Tony cleared his throat and turned the computer off.

Mobius walked in looking into a folder "sorry about that- oh." he looked up and saw the faces everyone had, Tony had his hand on the computer. "You saw the files"

"only some of them, who are you? and you better tell us the full truth." Tony demanded, Mobius sighed and closed the folder.

"come, let's take a walk"