𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄.

Pyper was slowly swinging back and forth in a hammock that she put up between two trees on the border of the camp

Pyper was slowly swinging back and forth in a hammock that she put up between two trees on the border of the camp. Her pan flute was laying loosely in her hand, but she wasn't playing it. Her back was turned towards the tree where the prisoners were kept. Pyper was not in the mood to be looking at them as her mind was lost to thoughts. Antoinette had tried to open a conversation, but realized very quickly that her friend was in no state of mind to talk to and left the campsite.

Besides the fire two boys were swordfighting with small logs, but when they got bored with the harmless weapons they closed their eyes with mischief filled grins. Seconds later the wood was replaced by iron and they were hacking into each other. A loud roar of celebration rings through the camp when the ear of Tootles was cut off by Cubby. The prisoners look in a distasteful way at all the blood and the cheering. They look away when Tootles picked up his cut off ear.

Pan's daughter throws one look at the cheering boys before going back to her own thoughts. Accidents happened all the time on Neverland. Pyper couldn't possibly imagine the amount of times that she got hurt during a fight or some wild adventure. She wasn't worried and neither were the boys, as Tootles already attached his ear again by using the magic tied to his belief. It was as if nothing had happened.

Moments later Peter Pan emerged from the hatch that leads to their base below the tree. He glances around the camp when his eyes fall on the prisoners. A smirk appears on the boy's face at seeing the state of them, especially Belle. The woman was deadly pale and the veins in her arms and legs were sticking out in a strange hue of blue and green. Pan let his eyes wander again when he notices the figure in the hammock. His boots barely make a sound on the dirt as he approaches his daughter.

"Want to take a stroll," he asks. Pyper was ripped from her trail of thoughts and raises her head to meet her father's gaze. She nods silently and slides out of the hammock. Pan calls out some orders to the Lost Boys and after that father and daughter disappear between the trees. "Have you heard anything yet from Auradon," Pyper questions. She had her hands stuffed in the pockets on her jeans and her eyes were on Pan.

The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up shakes his head. "Not a word. But don't worry, they will change their minds. They are heroes. All they are willing to do is sacrifice themselves, not their closest friends and family." He scoffs loudly and Pyper nods her head solemnly. Of course Ben would save his family, for as far as they can be saved. She knew better than to think otherwise. But there was something in her father's words that makes her wary.

Pyper meets her father's eyes and stares at him in a serious manner. "And what about you? Would you sacrifice me, for example, to get what you want?" Pan stops in his tracks, causing his daughter to follow suit. His green eyes were suddenly cold as they drill into hers. Pyper shrinks a little under the harsh look and starts to doubt asking this question. "Had you asked me if I would sacrifice, let's say, the indians or the mermaids, then it would be a wholehearted yes." He pauses. The pause sends shivers down Pyper's spine.