𝙑𝙄𝙄.

"- We are almost ready to make our first move

"- We are almost ready to make our first move." Pyper was standing with crossed arms in the middle of the forest clearing. Her green eyes were on her father, who was lingering in the shadows between the trees, as she was telling him about Auradon. Peter Pan smirks devilishly. "Do you want to share your cunning plan with your papa, or not?"

Pyper's lip curls up in a smirk to mirror her father's and shakes her head. "Since when do you not like surprises anymore?" Pan starts to chuckle in response. "Very well. Those idiots do not know what is coming for them." The girl suddenly frowns. The citizens of Auradon may not suspect anything, but Pyper knows that the original villain kids did not trust her as far as they could throw her. She would like to see them try though, she thinks to herself. "Those insolent villain kids might," she tells him softly.

Pan clenches his jaw and his eyes harden. "That puppy, being smarter than my daughter? I do not think so." The boy spats his words with venom. Pyper knows of her father's dislike of the villain children and former friends of his daughter, Carlos especially. It is needless to say he was overjoyed when their.. collaboration fell apart. "They will never figure out it is Tremaine and you. I've lived among them like one of the good people and by now you must know as well as I do how dimwitted they are."

Pyper Pan nods slowly and averts her eyes. Tension had risen in her. Pressure, a need to do the best she can. She never wanted to disappoint her father. Now, she definitely couldn't. "I will not disappoint you." Pan disappears from the shadows to appear right in front of her. "I know you will not." He smiles at her lightly, shrugging off their hefty conversation easily. "Your teachers, how are they?" Pyper tells him about the terrible Mr. Silva and the overbearing Fairy Godmother. However, she didn't mention that she would have her next Art Club session that afternoon. She felt hesitant to tell him that she.. quite enjoyed Rapunzel's teaching. At least, Pyper couldn't find something to pick on yet. But that would come.

"And then you have Ms. Darling teaching us Literature. Pathetic, if you ask m-" Her father's figure stiffens up. He cuts his daughter's monologue of how awful the woman taught off. "Wendy?" Pyper clenches her jaw at the interruption and how her papa looked at her. "Yes, she teaches me. She is.. quite grown up nowadays." Pan gnashes his teeth and turns around. "I know. That happens to people who don't live on Neverland." He looks over his shoulder at his daughter. "So make sure that you extend Neverland to overtake Auradon."

Pyper nods quietly. "I will. You can count on me." And with that said the girl opens her eyes and stares at the roof of her dorm. She feels the weight of something in her hand. Pyper sits up and looks at the small bag of pixie dust. It is time for her first plan to be set in action.

Pan's daughter was standing among the crowd that surrounds the stage. Her violent green eyes observe every moment, every move, around her. Today the new arrivals to Auradon Prep would come. A new load of villain kids they wish to 'reform', including Antoinette's cousin Dizzy. Anne was standing besides her, dressed in her trademark colour. Her dress was kneelength with puffy sleeves and a cupcake shaped skirt. In her hair she even has a headpiece similar to that of her mother. Antoinette never had a close bond with her cousin and didn't really react to the news that she was coming to the same school as hers. Or maybe her lack of reaction was due to the fact she was barely listening while Aria babbled on.