𝙄𝙓.

"So, are you invited to Jane's birthday party? I heard it's going to be so beautiful," Aria asks

"So, are you invited to Jane's birthday party? I heard it's going to be so beautiful," Aria asks. Antoinette shakes her head and looks sneakily at her best friend. The other girl scoffs. "I don't think Jane is going to invite her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend to her birthday party. Besides, I really do not want to go. I hate birthdays." Aria and Aurelius furrow their eyebrows and glance at each other. Was this something all kids on the Isle of the Lost have or just a personal thing? So, they glance towards Anne. Tremaine's daughter just shrugs her shoulders.

"Birthdays mean growing up," she says in a tone of voice as if that explains everything. Which it does, considering Pyper is the daughter of Peter Pan. And Peter Pan is a boy who doesn't grow old. "But you lived all your life on Neverland, right? Then how are you not still a baby," Aria asks. The whole thing just sounds endlessly confusing. "I can do anything by just believing it. Do you really think my father can't just, you know, imagine me growing up until a certain age and then stopping," Pyper questions sarcastically.

Aria and Aurelius nod slowly. "Fascinating," the redhaired princess mumbles as she watches the green haired girl in awe while the latter was beginning to find it uncomfortable. Aurelius glances at his watch and looks at Aria. Then he turns his look towards the two villain children. "I-I am very sorry but.. we were invited and already told Jane we would go. And the party starts in ten minutes so we really should be going." He shuffles around in his seat nervously and sweat starts to break out. He had no idea if they would be against it or not and he would rather not be rude by deliberately doing something they hate.

"So? Just go then," Pyper says. She didn't understand why he was being so difficult. Anne nods her head so quickly that the others were afraid she would damage her brain. "Give her our best wishes!" "Will do. See you later," Aria says. She straightens out her dress. It was a light shade of pink with a skirt that was kneelength long in a bit of a cupcake shape. The bodice was tight with a sweetheart neckline and a see through overlay of sparkles. The sleeves were straps, decorated heavily with silver jewels and a little tule flare cap sleeve. The princess had no problem walking on her heels in the same shade of pink as her dress. Aurelius was dressed up as well in a suit with a red tie, the same colour as his father's trademark cloak. 

As Aria already makes her way out of the cafeteria, Aurelius hesitates by the table. "I-uh, well, I guess we'll see you later," he asks uncertainly. "See you around dinner," Pyper responds. The prince blushes and hurries off to follow Aria. Pyper turns to Anne and bares a satisfied smile. "It seems that Audrey is yet to do something, but everyone in the palace is already panicking." Antoinette pokes her side of green salad with her fork. "And what will we do until that happens?" The green haired girl smirks. "We wait."

Jane embraces Aria tightly and laughs. "Thank you so much for coming." The redhaired princess unwraps herself and presents her wrapped gift with a smile. "Thank you for inviting us. Happy birthday, Jane." The dark haired girl receives the gift elatedly and places it by the rest. She then moves on to hug Aurelius as well and receive his gift. "Happy birthday. It looks really pretty here," the prince says as he looks around. The pavillion by the Enchanted Lake was decorated beautifully. Jane blushes at the compliment. "Thank you. I had much help from mom and friends. I am glad you like it."