𝙓𝙄.

Aurelius let out a relieved chuckle as he digs into breakfast

Aurelius let out a relieved chuckle as he digs into breakfast. "I'm so glad I'm not sleeping anymore. I can understand what mom went through now.. Maybe I should bring flowers or something next time I visit." Pyper rolls her eyes so hard they might roll into the back of her head and get stuck there, but Aria and Anne let out a soft 'aww'.

"So, what did it feel like to be under a curse," Antoinette questions. Her face was awestruck at the prince and princess, her chin resting on the palm of her hands. Aurelius and Aria look a little unsure of how to answer her question. They glance at each other, searching for a way to answer her in each other's eyes. While they were silently discussing the situation Anne's attention never wavered. "Uh- well, it wasn't really as bad as I thought. You are just stuck in an endless sleep. You can't escape your dreams, they just.. overcome you. I-If that answers your question."

Anne nods quietly, mumbling the word 'fascinating'. Pyper pretends to be busy with her food and to carelessly ask her question, while in fact it was a carefully chosen strategy. "And what are they going to do with your sister, Aurelius? I mean, your parents must have been contacted about this, no?" She holds her fork up in the air and raises an elegant eyebrow in question. Aurelius glances down in shame at his plate.

Of course his parents had been notified about what Audrey did to all of Auradon. At first they didn't believe them when they were told about it, but the confusion quickly made way to disappointment, embarrasment and anger. Aurora and Phillip went on their way immediately and were to arrive around lunch. Aurelius feels bad for his little sister but realizes that it was all her fault. She should be punished for what she did, one way or another.

They move on to more lighthearted conversation when Fairy Godmother and Wendy Darling suddenly stand by their table. The four students look up a their teacher and headmistress. "Is there something wrong, Fairy Godmother," Aurelius questions. He had turned a sickly shade of pale. Most probably he thought he was in trouble because of what Audrey did, Pyper thinks to herself, which was an absolutely ridiculous thought.

Fairy Godmother raises her eyebrows in confusion, but then laughs and shakes her head. "Of course not, Aurelius. I am here for Antoinette and Pyper." She turns towards the two teenagers. Anne was looking nervously between the two teachers and her best friend while Pyper just crossed her arms and seemed quite relaxed. "We have organized a video call with your parents. Antoinette will go with Ms. Darling and Pyper will come with me."

The two villain kids stand up from their table, swing their bags over their shoulders and walk with their assigned teachers. Fairy Godmother brings Pyper to the classroom where they have their Goodness Class where a large screen was placed. The headmistress lays a hand on Pyper's shoulder and squeezes it gently. Then she walks towards the screen and presses on a button. The screen flashes on and Pan appears. Though he looks like a boy, even through a screen he looks threatingly.

Fairy Godmother glances at the screen and visibly flinches. "I-uh, will leave you two alone. Tell me when you're done, Pyper," she tells the green haired girl. "Thank you, Fairy Godmother," Pyper tells her with a tiny smile and the headmistress hurries to leave the room and Pan's scrutinizing eyes.