𝙑𝙄.

Once, the classroom had been a conservatory that had been attached to the castle

Once, the classroom had been a conservatory that had been attached to the castle. It was used by the inhabitants as a place to grow greenery and bathe in the sun that was shining through its many windows. When King Beast transformed the castle into Auradon Prep, one of the newly appointed teachers opted to make the conservatory a classroom. Beast and Belle thought about it and the subject was discussed with other members of the faculty. Finally, Princess Rapunzel had the green light to use the space as a classroom for the new extracurricular activity: Art.

Rapunzel was wearing a purple, kneelength dress with a corset bodice and lace ruffling around her neckline and sleeves. Her flat shoes shuffle over the floors as she walks around, explaining the new project of the day. "Now, all of you take a seat behind an easel and take out your paints and brushes. I want you to picture a happy memory of yours, from your childhood or your time here on Auradon Prep, and paint it. If there are any questions I will answer them and I wish you the very best of luck." Rapunzel claps her hands together in excitement and turns around to approach her desk when she was startled by the figure in the door opening.

"Oh, hello! You must be one of the new.. Isle students, am I correct," Rapunzel questions, trying to be polite and not name the teen a villain immediately. Pyper leans against the door opening of the conservatory and shows a small grin. "Not exactly. I do not come from the Isle of the Lost but.. elsewhere," she responds. Rapunzel's lips form into a shape of surprise as she now understands. "I see. So you have to be Pyper Pan." The teenager nods in acknowledgement and notices how all the eyes in the room were now on her.

Rapunzel keeps up her gentle smile. After all, who says that she had to be bad only because she was the child of a well-known villain? Mal and her friends changed after coming to Auradon, who is to say she can not? Therefore, the princess would like to give her the benefit of the doubt. "It is very nice to meet you. I am Rapunzel, teacher at Auradon Prep and the head of the Art Club. Were you here to join us?"

Pyper nods quietly and steps inside the sunlit classroom with a paper slip in her hand. She hands it to the teacher. Rapunzel accept the piece of paper and opens to see the form that students had to fill in if they wanted to join a club. "Thank you very much. Please sit down. I believe the seat next to Aurelius is not taken yet. He can explain the assignment to you," she tells the girl. Rapunzel glides across the room towards her desk, taking a bare sheet and starting on her own project. Pyper walks towards the unoccupied easel next to Aurelius.

The prince eyes Pan's daughter, who was taking coloured pencils out of a little box. She then takes a paintbrush and glances sideways at Aurelius. "Can you see it," she asks snarkily. Aurelius gulps and quickly averts his eyes. Pyper smirks at his quick reaction, deciding she didn't want to torture him any further. Besides, she needs him to find out what the hell the assignment was they had to do. "I was joking. What is it we need to do?" Aurelius' cheeks were bright red and he looks nervously at the green haired girl. "We need to paint a happy memory."

Pyper raises an eyebrow but says nothing. Instead she focuses on her blank sheet. Her green eyes were shining in the sunlight that was streaming in. Aurelius couldn't help but stare as she purses her lips and furrows her eyebrows in concentration. He would have thought it to be a difficult assignment for her, seeing that her childhood was spent with one of the worst villains that Auradon knows to this day. But the opposite was true. It seemed like Pyper immediately had a fond memory in mind to paint. The prince watches in awe as her brush moves over the sheet like a colourful blur.