𝙄𝙑.

"Next time I'm in Neverland, I will feed Mr

"Next time I'm in Neverland, I will feed Mr. Silva to the mermaids," Pyper mumbles softly so no one in the horde of students could hear her except for Antoinette. Anne giggles in response and fumbles with her books, trying to get their schedule from between the pages of her book. "Let's see.. Look, Pyper! We have Literature now." The green haired girl rolls her eyes. She scoffs aloud. "Great, how exciting."

Anne and Pyper arrived late in the classroom, causing all eyes to turn their way when they entered. Ms. Darling lowers her hand and turns away from the chalkboard to look at the interruption. She seemed startled to see them both and puts the chalk in her hand down. "Good afternoon, ladies. You do realise you're late, don't you?" Pyper's vibrant green eyes narrow on the woman and her lips curl in a mischievious grin. "Couldn't find the classroom."

Ms. Darling doesn't respond to her comment and signals to a pair of tables in the middle row. "Take a seat, please." As the two villain kids shuffle between the tables towards their seats, their teacher puts on a kind smile. "Would you girls like to introduce yourselves to your new classmates? Tell us your names, age, your hobbies?" Antoinette raises her hand and grins. Ms. Darling nods towards her and gestures that she can stand up. Anne raises and turns with a giddy smile towards the others. "Hi! I'm Antoinette Tremaine, daughter of Anastasia Tremaine, and I am sixteen years old."

She looks with expectant eyes at their teacher while the others still eye the girl and her eccentric outfit. This day she had opted for a cupcake shaped black skirt with little pink hearts on it and a tight pink bodice. The long sleeves were black with pink stripes and she still adorns the choker with the black jemstone. The bow in her head was also a bright, bubblegum pink. Ms. Darling glances back at her student in confusion. "Alright.. what are your hobbies, Antoinette? What do you like to do?"

Anne furrows her eyebrows. "I don't know. I watch a lot of television and help in my grandmother's salon, does that count?" The teacher nods slowly and tells Anne to sit down again. Then her gaze turns to Pyper. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" Pyper rolls her eyes but stands up. She glares around the classroom and a smirk makes its way on her face. "My name is Pyper Pan. I am the daughter of Peter Pan and also sixteen." Pyper looks at Ms. Darling and grins. "My hobbies are playing games with the Lost Boys and messing around with the mermaids of Mermaid Lagoon. You must know how much they like to.. play, don't you Ms. Darling?"

The teacher purses her lips together. She glances back at the taunting teenager but says nothing. "Very well. Sit down, Miss Pan, and we can continue class." Ms. Darling turns around and picks up the chalk. Pyper got time to observe Ms. Darling. She was dressed in a knee-length blue dress with a dark blue ribbon around her waist and a blazer in the same shade of dark blue. Her red hair was bound in a messy bun that bobs dangerously with every movement of her head.

Of course her father told her about Wendy Darling. They had been friends long ago when he brought her to Neverland to be a mother to the Lost Boys. However, she and her brothers wanted to go back to London. Now Wendy Darling had betrayed her father by growing up and becoming an adult. Pyper didn't care much whenever either Pan or one of the Lost Boys told her stories about the girl. It happened long ago, a long time before she was even born. In a place where time stands still, the past is not of much concern.