𝙓𝙑.

Ben was pacing back and forth behind his large, mahogany desk

Ben was pacing back and forth behind his large, mahogany desk. His hands were resting on his back, his polished shoes shuffling over the wooden floorboards. "Is there still no message from Neverland?" He stops in his tracks and glances sideways at the audience in his office, consisting of his father, Carlos de Vil, Evie, Aurora, Phillip, Audrey, Queen Leah, Uma, Harry and Gil.

Everyone shakes their heads in choir and looks around uncomfortably. Evie and Carlos eye each other while they crossed their arms before their chests. Both were worried for Belle's life and the safe return of their friends. Peter Pan was one of the worst villains they know. He had the loyal Lost Boys and Tinkerbell backing him up and wields an unspeakable amount of power. They knew their friends were strong as well and they had Fairy Godmother by their side, but this was taking longer than they imagined.

"Should we send out scouts to the cliffside and see if they can spot them," Evie suggests. Ben shakes his head. "N-no, that isn't necessary. We-we just need to be more patient." He bites on the corner of his thumb in a nervous tick and his blue eyes glide over the large windows. His gaze focusses on the sea outside the glass. He fears for his mother's life and couldn't think of anything but the possibility of her dying. He was way too young to lose her. He still needed her for so much in his life, share so much with her.

But then everyone in the room experiences a cold shiver rushing up their spines. Goosebumps rise on their skin as they get the feeling that they are being watched. "What was that," Uma mumbles quietly to her friends. Gil and Harry shrug their shoulders, but it was obvious that everyone in the room tenses up. Audrey suddenly let out a squeaky gasp at something that appeared by the door. Everyone snaps their heads to see what had scared her and they feel a sense of dread settling deep in their gut.

"Peter Pan," Ben whispers breathily. His eyes widen in shock, fear and surprise. He had heard of the boy who wouldn't grow up through stories and books. None of them painted him in a flattering light, but rather like a vicious demon. Even to today people in Auradon feared to speak of him or mention his name.

And now he was standing in his office like a vision. More like a nightmare, really.

Standing beside him was Pyper. Now she was standing besides her father Ben notices the uncanny resemblance. Even the devilish, satisfied smirks on their faces match perfectly. Pan let his gaze carefully wander over the room while he had his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Well, look at that Pyper. Princes and princesses and former villains, all together in.. harmony. How heartwarming." He rolls his green eyes and grins. Pyper follows his example. An evil glint enters her gaze.

Carlos flashes his eyes sideways at Evie, Uma, Harry and Gil. If Pyper was standing side by side with her father, it means one thing. She hadn't changed at all. Pan rests his burning gaze on Carlos and narrows his eyes on the boy. "I see the puppy is still hanging around.." Carlos gulps as he meets the eyes of his ex-girlfriend's father. He glides his gaze back to his daughter. She was looking forward with a blank expression. Peter Pan shakes his head and turns towards King Ben.