"You love defying me, don't you?" He whispered, running his fingers through her chest.

Zacharias untied the knot on her waist and pulled away the gown. The flaps fell on the side and she lay there in her bra and panties, sleeping soundly exposed to his hungry eyes. His hands moved to her sides, to her hips pulling her panties low, discarding them completely and throwing them to his side.

Pulling her legs apart, he directly reached for the sweetness between her legs and started placing kisses all over her clit. She was slowly waking up now, he realized as she squirmed under his ministrations. He started kissing licking and sucking every inch of her meanwhile easing two of his fingers inside her.

"Zachariassss........." He heard her moan.

 He lifted her eyes and saw her awake looking at him and gasping for air. Smirking at her, he licked his lips and sucked on her clit hard while increasing the pace of his fingers inside her, moving them inside out. More fluids gushed out of her and he suddenly thrust his third finger into her and began to curl them rhythmically tickling her walls from inside while his tongue lapped on her gushing juices, He was tongue fucking her hard and she was unable to control herself.

She started to writhe under him and he placed his hand on her belly to steady her. He grind into her hard and that was enough for her to come all gushing for him with a loud cry. Moving up, he kissed her lips, making her taste herself on his lips.

Pulling her from the bed, he moved his hand behind her back and snapped open her bra before slipping it from her shoulders with the sleeves of her gown, while she gasped to suck as much as air into her lungs.

She collapsed on the bed while he peppered kisses all over her face and thrust himself into her with a hard push. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she gasped, "Aahhh!!!!"

His pupils were dilated completely as he slowly pulled out and thrust back into her forcefully. He captured her lips possessively and grind into her working her body into a frenzied need.

"Look at me.." He demanded.

She stared at him wide eyes while clasping his shoulders tightly, her fingernails digging into his skin as he thrust into her hard and deep. Continuing his furious pace, he was relentless grinding his pelvis into her clit on each stroke earning a series of cries and moans to release from her lips. Again and again, he thrust into her harder and harder and she was right on the edge.

"Come for me love. I want to feel that tight pussy squeezing my cock and milking every single drop of me." He grunted.

Scoring her nails onto his back, she arched into him, throwing her head back, she shattered into his arms, screaming his name. Instantly. he let go with his own release with a loud grunt, jerking hard as she clenched him tightly.

"Fuck....I can never get tired of this....Your pussy clenching around and milking my cock is the best feeling in the world....." He growled.

He held her close as she trembled in his arms. His lips giving her lingering sweet kisses all along her face. He stared at her and was again lost in the depth of her irises. The love reflected back at him took his breath away. Stroking her jaw with his fingers, he brought her hand to his lips, kissing her fingertips, his gaze searing through her.

Rolling over, he laid her on him and kissed her shoulder. She yawned making her chuckle. Pulling over, he snug her to his chest. "Sleep now love..." He whispered kissing her head.

The next day, he woke up to see his wife still asleep. A smile formed on his lips as he watched his sleeping beauty sleeping soundly in his arms. After five minutes or so of watching her like a creep, he felt her stir. Stretching her arms she sighed before opening those beautiful dove eyes for him to see.