Rosé : Firstly congratulations for your big win (her smile got bigger) and to answer your question.... I am not. Kai was forcing to come so i thought it'll be good to experience one but i didn't knew it'll be this level of wild.

She glared at Kai and he was grinning like a fool again.

Kai: They were going to miss this celebration. How i could've let them?

Lisa: Are you comfortable? If you aren't ,we can leave then!

Kai: No one is going to leave. Bam, tell your sister how much i pleaded them to come here. She'll listen to you.

Lisa: What are you doing here? And where's Jennie?

She asked him little harshly and Bam got little tensed.

Rosé : Hey! Relax, she's okay. She's not alone. Jisoo is with her.

Her eyes got tensed after hearing Jisoo's name.

Bam: I'll go and look for her now.

Kai: Hey dude! You just enjoy this drink and I'll bring cutie nerd and gorgeous lady here.

He handed Bam a drink and went inside .

Lisa: How you can be so careless,Bam !

Bam: We just went to get a drink but Kai didn't let us go back.

Irene: Hey Relax, Lisa! There are so many people here. Its not like she's alone. Nothing will happen and trust your sister ,she can handle herself. Kai will just come back with them now.

Lisa's featured relaxed a little but she was still tensed. She really cares alot about Jennie.
Bam was also tensed. He saw me noticing him and gave me a little smile.

Irene: Rosé, i didn't get chance to tell you but i really loved your performance in the opening ceremony.

Rosé : ohh... Thanks. I loved your performance alot also.

Irene: I am glad you liked it.

Irene was talking for few minutes about game but still there was no sign of Kai.

Bam: I think Kai forget what he went for. I am going inside to find them.

He went inside into sea of people dancing.

Lisa: Hey! What is this sound ?

Irene :What sound ? I can't even hear myself clearly?

Suddenly a loud thud of something crashing into the pool came and water splattered heavily all around.

Everyone got panicked. Someone fell into the pool from upper floor. Lisa was into the pool in swift motion. She dived toward the person and pulled that person out of pool.
It was a girl.....her clothes.... Oh No.....Jennie!
She was unconscious and Lisa  placed her on the pool side. Lisa was checking her vitals.

How did it happened? How did she fell from there? She was with Jisoo. Where is Jisoo?
I was in total shock, i couldn't even stand straight on my spot. I was going to fall down when someone holded me in arms. I looked at the person. It was Irene. Tears started rolling from my eyes but i was unable to say anything. Irene tightened her hold around me.

Suddenly Bam came running toward us.

Bam:I just got upstairs when i saw someone falling down through window and....

He stopped in his tracks when he saw the person he was talking about.

He holded Lisa's arm as he kneeled beside her near Jennie.

Bam: Is she okay ? Please tell me she's okay!

Lisa: ABC clear, just unconscious. Bam...start the car now!!!

She shouted and Bam went to start the car.
Lisa lifted Jennie in her arms and started to move outside. She stopped in front of us.

Lisa: Irene take my keys out ! Take Rosé home with you right now. Take care of both of you.

Irene does as she said and she rushed outside and took me with her to Lisa's car.

Bam and Lisa already went to the hospital with Jennie. Their car was not there. Irene started the car and we started to move toward the city. After half ń hour ,we entered the city point but Irene was driving to some other direction.

Rosé : Where are we going? Can't we go to the hospital.

Irene: We are going to Lisa's.

Rosé : But i want to be with Jennie right now!!!!

Irene: Rosé, hold yourself. She'll be okay. She's fine just unconscious.

Rosé : She's not okay!!! She fell from such a height into the pool !!!!! How can she fell down.....

Irene: Maybe she was drunk and accidentally....

Rosé :No.... Jennie don't drink !

Irene: For right now just focus on her okay. Lisa and Bam, both are with her. She'll home soon. She'll tell us what happened. Calm down yourself.

I settled in my seat when i suddenly remembered.

Rosé : Shit.... Jisoo....we forgot Jisoo.....if something happened to her also....she was with Jennie.

Irene: Rosé! Don't panick yourself. Jisoo is totally fine. I saw her in the hall when we were walking out but....in all this chaos....Jennie was.... And you were also not fine.
But i already messaged Kai to take care of her and drop her to dorm.

Rosé : Really Kai ! I don't believe that guy. Please turn back the car. We are going to get Jisoo!

Irene: We can't! We are already near the home and they'll be on their way to dorm now. Kai is a nice guy, believe me. He has little wild personality but he's not careless.

I didn't replied to her and she took my silence as yes . I texted Jisoo to take care of her.

She replied back that she's on her way back to dorm with Kai and told me to take care of myself.

Its all my mistake. I agreed to went to the party. I was the one who left them alone.