"Viktor..." I say quietly, walking backwards as he stalks towards me. "This isn't fucking funny." I curse at the figure. He stopped for a moment and cocked his head, studying me." Baby."

This asshole and his fucking games were going to be the death of me. I walk back as he takes a step forward. With each step he took, he picked up speed. I turned my head over my shoulder to see that I was almost towards the edge of the stairs.

The sound of his boots caused me to let out a squeal as I took off running to the emergency exit.Excitement rushed through my body as I ran through the empty living room. His footsteps were getting closer as I approached the door.

Just as I was going to pull it open the door, his hand smacked against it making jump. He pressed his body into the back of mine. His scent of creed cologne wafted up my nose as he pressed my body into the door.

"New kink unlocked huh?" I asked feeling his print on ass. He didn't respond as he grabbed my waist and turned me around. I lifted my hands and pulled back his hoodie.

"Привет светлячок" A dark smile was etched on his face as I let my fingers linger on his damp ice blonde hair. His gaze dropped down to my thighs, clocking them rub together. " You're an ass." I whisper as his eyes met mine. An icy storm was raging in them as he studied my body language.
(hello firefly)

"Am I really ?" He teases, a hint of darkness flashing through his eyes." I think you enjoyed it, Didn't you?" I turn my head, tugging my lower lip in between my teeth. He lets out a hum as he leans down and runs his nose against my exposed neck.

"I bet your dripping, Alexandria."A smile formed on my face. Everyone else usually called me Alex, occasionally Alexandria when it was serious. Viktor preferred to call me by my full first name the majority of the time.

I liked the way he said it, it sounded so fucking sexy. Especially with that hot Russian accent that I love so much.

"Want to find out?" I ask, lifting my chin towards him. Not even a second later was I lifted off the ground, his hands dug into my thighs as he held me against the emergency door. "How much time do you think we have?" His fingers make quick work of untying my sweats. " Mm, knowing them they won't want to load boxes up in weather like this." I say, lifting my shirt over my head.

My nude lace bra holding my breast up. He put on leg down while holding the other up to pull off my pant leg. He repeated his actions with his other leg. My arms were wrapped around his neck while he hiked up me against the wall.

"Oh." His brows raised as he looked down at my matching lace thong. A mischievous smile tugged on his lips as he looked up at me through his lashes. "You better not." I grit out through clenched teeth.

I had one too many pairs of underwear ripped off of me over the course of our relationship. Do you know how many online orders from Savage Fenty and trips to La Perla that is? Entirely too fucking many. It was always the cute and sexy ones that suffered the consequences.

"Oops." Cold air hit my clit as I look down and notice that my thong had been ripped in half. "Baby." I whined, smacking his shoulder." Can I at least—" My whining got cut off as he slipped his thick dick into my entrance.

"I knew you liked it." He whispered as he lowered his chin on to my shoulders." You're so fucking wet, Alexandria."My mouth hangs open as I felt every slick inch of him, slide in deeper and deeper.